Chapter 31

"Taylor, where are you? Practice started 30 minutes ago."

My eyes widened while I cursed at myself for being so forgetful, "Oh my gosh I totally forgot!" I started looking around on the floor for my leggings, "Last night was crazy, I accidentally slept in."

I could feel Asher's eyes on me while I quickly pulled my leggings up my legs. If this was any other circumstance I would definitely be more concerned about his wondering eyes but right now I'm too distracted by getting ready.

"Just hurry," James said with a sigh, "Do you need someone to pick you up from your place?"

I froze and looked at Asher, which resulted in me blushing after thinking about the past 24 hours. "No, I'm not home but don't worry I'll get to Kyle's place soon."

We quickly said our byes and I started to frantically look around Asher's place looking for the rest of my things. Wait where is my guitar!?! Crap, it's in my room back home! Do I have enough time to get there and get to Kyle's? I should of asked Kyle to pick me up from here and drive me by home. Everyone is probably so mad at me for being late! What if they kick me out of the group and decide to never talk to me again!?! What if they already fou-

Strong arms wrapped around my waist making me forget all the anxious thoughts that were just swarming in my mind. Being in his arms I some how knew that everything would be okay.

"Don't think that just because you are going to practice that you are getting rid of me," Asher said in a quite but deep voice, "Also I'm going to be occupying you to your practice."

I blushed and turned around which caused our chests to be pressed up against each other. Asher eyes darkened at the feeling and started to stare at my lips which were know in his sight. "Well if you are joining me, you need to get ready to leave."

Asher looking very distracted at my moving lips nodded without processing my words.

"Well come on mister dark and mysterious." I say with a little laugh and escaping his grasp even though I wish I could just stay in his arms all day. Asher pouted and started to reach for me again but I quickly backed up. "No, no you go get dressed." I said with a light blush on my cheeks after remembering that he is in his shirtless glory.

Asher groaned and went to what looked like his dresser where he quickly put on a black ripped tank and a pair of black jeans. When he started taking off his sweatpants I quickly turned around and went to the bathroom to brush my hair, which made him laugh.

After I was done I left the bathroom where I grabbed Asher's hand and speed walked my way to his front door. While he locked his door I took some time to admire his outfit. While he isn't the bulkiest guy, he just radiates strength and dominance without even trying. Somehow it's comforting to me.

He turned to me with a little grin and grabbed my hand making me blush. We then started to walk to Kyle's in a comfortable silence. There were still so many questions I wanted to ask him but I knew there would be a time in the future that would be better for that.

But the question still lingered in my mind on whether or not I would be going back home soon. Would he want me to stay at his place longer? And I know I love that idea allot more than I should.

Before I knew it we were standing in front of Kyle's small home that had some of Seth's guitar booming through the walls. Kyle lived there with his older brother who is out of college. Kyle was just never close with his parents in the way most are. They are okay with him living at his brother's while he finishes high school.

Walking up to the front door I opened it, knowing they wouldn't mind. We walked through the small house hand in hand to the back where all the music is coming from. Right then I could feel myself getting more and more nervous. I've never been this late before and I've never really dated anyone before.

I look at Asher's handsome face and take a deep breath and walk into the room. Seth was leaning against a wall casually doing some chord from some of the songs we play. While Kyle is in his own world on his bass and James just messing around on his drums. Seth looks up and sees me and stops his playing, probably to ask me why I am so late. But then sees Asher and stands there shocked. Kyle and James also look up from their instruments equally shocked.

I can feel myself blushing myself into a tomato. "I'm so sorry I'm late." I say quickly and let go of Asher's hand, knowing how his presence is causing there silence. I could feel his unhappy stare at me that I let go of his hand but I ignored it. In the pit of my stomach I feel an ache that I let go of him and that I am making him unhappy.

James clears his throat and awkwardly looks at Asher and then quickly away. "So who is your friend?".

My eyes widen and I quickly say, "Oh this is Asher, we met at our last show." Well we did first make eye contact there but we first talked in my bedroom.

A look of realization came over Seth's face and he smiled, "Oh yeah I remember you." He said coming out of his nervousness. "Well you are the first guy Taylor has showed any interest in so you must be something special."

I smiled up at Asher with a slight blush on my face. He looked down at me with his normal dominance but laced with some relief and happiness.

"Well" James says while shifting in his seat, "let's start playing. Better late than never."

I grin and nod and make my way over to them to start, even though I don't have my guitar on me I know my presence is still important.

With Asher now leaning against the wall watching me, we start playing Why'd You Bring A Shotgun To The Party by The Pretty Reckless.

Author's Note

And with that I finally updated after forever. I am so sorry for taking what seems like 5 million years.

I'll try to continue updating for you guys regularly <3