Chapter Two

"God da- Oh mother shit fuck!" Dan had somehow managed to spill all of his coffee on his white and black checkered bed sheets. "Damn butterfingers." he muttered under his breath. "Now I have to go buy new ones since this coffee always leaves a stain."

:( time skip ):

"Hey Louise I'm here!" Dan yelled as he walked into the tattoo shop where he worked. "Good go ahead and get to work as you are 45 minutes late." Louise replied with a noticeably sharp tone. Dan sighed as he put on his gloves and sterilized his ink and needles. Maybe today would be the day he would see the gorgeous flower shop owner. He then remembered that nothing interesting ever at this particular location except for the same lame bikers get gang tattoos and couples getting lovey dovey matching hearts and gushing to him about how they were "so in love" and how they "just got married." It always took every inch of willpower Dan had not to "accidentally" screw up the tattoos.

"Hey Dan we've got a young man here who wants a miniature cactus tattooed his upper arm okay?" "What?" "Dammit Dan can you listen to anything I say? My gosh you are having an off day." Zoe replied with noticeable exasperation in her voice. "Young man. Miniature cactus. Upper arm. Got it?" Zoe rolled her eyes and walked away.

:( time skip ):

"Hey! My name's Phil! Did Louise tell you that I'm here to get a cacti tattooed on my bicep?" Dan heard some guy say in the backgrou- wait a minute that wasn't just some guy! That was Phil! His Phil! Flower shop Phil!