Chapter One

"Alright, alright, it's a hell of a feeling though, it's a hell of a feeling though!" 

The music faded off into the background as Phil watered the last few plants and changed the closed sign to open. Officially letting the world into his flower shop. 

The hours passed in a blur as many customers browsed the contents of his store. The was however, one man that really caught his attention. The man in question was most likely in his 20s, just like Phil. He had curly brown hair that, ever so slightly, reminded Phil of a hobbit. He was dressed in all black except for the white lettering on his shirt which said MCR. "My Chemical Romance. Good taste in music." thought Phil.  Phil quickly became intrigued with all the tattoos on the mystery mans arms, his eyes slowly drifting up to his face. 

"Like what you see then?" the man joked. "I'd be lying if I denied that." Phil replied. He noticed the faint smell of aftershave, cigarette smoke, and coffee that lingered around him. God damn he smelled good. 

"So what would your name be?" Phil asked. "I'm Phil by the way." he added. 

"Hi! My name is [Dan]!" 

im sorry i had to make the [Dan] joke XD!!! this is my first uploaded story so try not to be that harsh please... 

- Tyler