I love you

Author's pov:

Jungkook's eyes widened at the sudden action and immediately pushed Jimin away from him which was all due to reflex action. His face was beet red literally a blushing mess but all that disappeared when he saw Jimin's emotionless face.

"H-hyung, w-what" Jungkook asked shocked.

"H-hmm..." Jimin stuttered while scratching the back of his neck.

"I-i'm s-sorry Jungkook-ah. I guess i was caught in the moment" Jimin said awkwardly.

As the sounds of those words hits Jungkook's ears. He felt his chest tighten and eyes started to get watery. He quickly turned around feeling like a joke, his back facing Jimin. He was about to turned on his heels and leave when he suddenly was stopped by a pair of hands holding onto his left arm.

He was struggling a lot trying to free his arm from Jimin's tight grip but stopped upon hearing these two words "lets date". He was shocked not being able to assimilate whatever Jimin just said.

Thoughts like "did i hear correctly?" "Did Park mochi of a Jimin just said "LETS DATE?" were clouding his mind.

A year later

Jimin's pov:

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and slowing opening my yet sleepy eyes to the most beautiful view that is of my boyfriend. He look so adorable while sleeping and i couldn't resist but kiss the tip of his cute nose which soon turned into me flooding sweet kisses all over his face. He shifted a little bit adjusting himself while letting out small groans.

Debating whether to get out of the bed or not, which finally led me to staying there with my arms wrapped around him, starring at his perfect features and thinking about that time, that day where i was unsure and blind about my feelings for him. I still remember how hastily those words "lets date" left my mouth without me actually meaning them. All i felt that day was a strange feeling in my chest which i wasn't familiar with and that caused me to blurt out the words that i wasn't planing on to say. But now i know that feeling too well, the pain of seeing the one you love hurting and it stings when you know it's because of you that they are in such pain.

But i'm so glad i said it back then otherwise i wouldn't be here with him happier than ever. Sure the first few days, months were nothing special as i wasn't feeling anything about this relationship and it was all because i felt guilty for not meaning those words and sometimes it felt like i was just with him out of pity. But as we went on dates, started spending quality time together, cuddling, playing games and having little fights made me realize my true feelings more like, it awakened my dormant love for him. I've always been in love with him but i was too stupid for not realizing them sooner. He has always been my first priority that i always make sure he's happy and that nothing is bothering him. I care and worry about him way more than i should and it hurts me when he is sad. I've never felt this way for anyone but him. It took me quite a long time to figured out my feelings but i'm so happy i did realize them while being together with him and the fact that we were both together in this and it didn't require for anyone of us to be heartbroken and sad.

I'm so grateful for him being so understanding when i first told him about how i didn't meant it when i said ''lets date'' back then. I expected him to be upset about it but instead he was calmed and said "i always knew you liked me hyung so lets take things at slow pace rather than rushing"

Couple of days ago i realized that i never have once asked him out properly.

I have something special planned and I just hope he'll like it.

Author's pov:

Jimin didn't want to get out of the bed when his cute bunny of a boyfriend was so comfortably hugging him but he needed to, otherwise his plan might get flopped which he wouldn't want to happen.

He carefully removed Jungkook's arms from his waist placing them slowly to the side not wanting to wake him up as it could result in his plan being failed but Jungkook being the morning baby he is placed back his arms to where it belongs that is jimin's waist, tightening the hug even more. He then came closer to Jimin's ear whispering sweetly ''hmm, stay'' which was enough to melt Jimin but he got to stay focus and stick to the plan so he shoved Jungkook to the side leaving behind a half asleep kookie with pouty lips.

Jimin rushed to the kitchen to carry out his plan which comprises of making a romantic breakfast in bed for his Jungkookie and also a way to properly propose to him. 

He came back to the room with a tray of breakfast in his hand.

He placed the tray down on the bed and made his way towards Jungkook's side of bed, leaning closer to the latter's face and placing a gentle kiss on his forehead

Jungkook cooed at the kiss pulling Jimin towards himself so that now they were both laying down on the bed, face nearly touching each others before they shared a butterfly kiss, which followed by Jungkook nuzzling his face into the crook of Jimin's neck inhaling in his sweet scent which he is so addicted to.

Jimin hugged him tightly loving all the affection he is receiving.

''I've made something for you'' Jimin muttered softly.

''I already have you, that's all i need'' Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ears.

''You're so cheesy, atleast have a look'' Jimin responded smilingly.

As soon as Jungkook turned around to have a glimpse of whatever his boyfriend made for him, Jimin slid his hand into his pocket pulling out a small red box containing two beautiful platinum rings with their names engraved on it.

''Will you Jeon Jungkook take me Park Jimin as your fiancé''

''Yes, Yes, of course i will''

"I love you so much Jeon Jungkook, my innocent lover"

With that Jimin slides the ring onto Jungkook's ring finger and they shared a sweet kiss which soon turned into a passionate one until loud growling sounds ruined their cute moment.

They were both super hungry.

THE END

Thank you to each one of you who read this story or should i say crap..

Sorry if it's not good 😔

Actually i wasn't planning on to publish this one but i always have that urge to complete whatever i start. 

I only wrote this because of my love for jikook.. i'm trash for them.

Here is a photo to brighten your day/night 😉

Bless the person who edited it.

Lastly, love and support BTS and our cute jikook 👬