Time

Jimin's Pov:

Its already past midnight but here i am on my bed, wide awake with thoughts clouding my mind.

All i'm thinking of is Jungkook, Jungkook and Jungkook.

I can't seem to get him out of head, not after he just confessed to me out of the blue.

<<Flashback>>

I was on the rooftop taking some fresh air. I always come here when i feel a little depressed and need some time to think. I like it this way since most of the time i'm under the spotlight and camera following you around, not that i'm complaining but once in a while it feels great to have some alone time. Its like a healing time for your soul.

Plus it was night time and its was such a beautiful night, full of blazing stars that seemed to be in its proper place filling the sky's empty spaces. Ribbon like clouds were flowing around the moon making it such a mesmerizing view.

I was so drowned by the beauty of the night that i didn't notice Jungkook's presence until i felt something warm behind me, so i turned back facing Jungkook who was already staring at me as if he could see through my soul.

And i don't know why but he was looking damn nervous.

It was so awkward and soon silence took over so i decided to break the silence by initiating a conversation. As i was about to say something he cuts me off by saying, 

''I love you hyung'' 

''Not in a brotherly way but more than that'' then he stopped and took a deep breath and continued while stuttering

''i i'm in love with y you''

I was taken aback that i didn't say anything for a good five minutes as my brain was still processing whatever Jungkook has just said and regained my senses back when he laid his hands on my shoulder trying to get me to say something but words were not coming out of my mouth at that time.

I could see how hurt he was because apparently he was not expecting such a reaction out of me but i can't be blamed though as i was dumbstruck.

I could see his eyes watered and he was about to leave when i grab hold of his left arm to stop him because it makes me feel sad seeing him in this way.

He wasn't looking at me and kept staring at the ground so i understood that he wasn't ready yet to face me, i mean i wouldn't too in this situation. 

So i took both of his hands into mine and muttered '' I respect your feelings Jungkookie but'' 

''I need time to think about it'' i paused a second then continued with 

''I hope you understand''.

Soon after i felt like Jungkook was trying to loosen the grip so i let go of his hands but then he just left without a word leaving behind a dumbfounded me.

<<End of flashback>>

I'm worried about Jungkook because of the way he left.

I'm kind of feeling guilty because i know how hurt he was.

Guess i'm not sleeping today.