Emotions

Jimin's pov:

Its already been two weeks since that confession night. Since then Jungkook has been avoiding me or I will say he is trying his hard to keep his distance from me. Like everytime we would be alone he would just excuse himself and he even stopped coming to dance practice when its just the two of us. Even when we are with the hyungs he would still ignore me and never make eye contact.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Taehyung coming in the room and snapped out of it when i heard a loud "bang", the sound was just Tae searching for something in the drawer.

''what are you looking for Tae?'' I asked

''My glasses'' he responded

''Oh I think I saw it on the kitchen counter'' I said

With that he was already out heading towards the kitchen and I also decided it would be great to go and join the others but mostly I wanted to see Jungkook but i knew that if I'll be there he wouldn't.

I haven't figured out my feelings for him yet and part of me blame him for it because he is just too busy avoiding me and that is not helping at all. I would prefer if he would stop ignoring me and instead help me figured it out by flirting with me, that would be of great help or just show me that he is really serious and sincere about it. I heard somewhere that ''if you really love someone you should fight for them to make it work''.

Why is he giving me a hard time, all I asked for was some time to be sure about my feelings not that I bluntly rejected him. He is really making me look like the bad one here and I'm sure the hyungs have noticed too how weird he is behaving lately.

Jungkook's pov:

I have been avoiding Jimin hyung since that night and its not easy when you are living with that person 24/7 and to top it all you are in a band together. Because when you are an idol you have to interact with other members which sometimes leads to making skinship for fan-service and in my case our fans really love the interaction between me and Jimin hyung. I heard that they even gave us a ship name ''Jikook'' which is cute but of no use.

I really wish Jimin hyung will stop putting on this mask of him being nice and just admit that he doesn't feel the same like I do instead of just asking for some time to later on make it worse.

I know he asked for time because he felt bad for me and knowing how soft-hearted he is, he wouldn't want anyone to be hurt because of him but I don't want his sympathy but love.

He needs to stop and say it all to my face. It will surely hurt a lot but its better than getting your hopes up to eventually being shattered in the end.

Later that day

I was in my room playing with my phone when suddenly the door open to a frustrated Jimin.

what is he doing here, doesn't he understand I don't want to see him. I mentally said to myself.

''Why are you avoiding me?''

''And please don't even try to deny it''.

when he clearly knows what I'm trying to do then why does he even bother asking.

Yes, I'm avoiding you and ''why'' you ask, please hyung don't act as if you don't know why i'm behaving like so.

Its all crystal clear.

You don't feel the same about me like I do and the only reason you asked for some time was because you pity me but I don't want you to pity me.

At this point I was pretty much yelling because all I was feeling was sadness and anger which is a bad combination but I needed to let out those feeling because they were eating me inside.

I was so immersed venting out my emotion that I didn't even notice Jimin was now standing so close to my face and the next I know our lips met in a chaste kiss.