t h i r t y s e v e n

something I feel like need to be addressed prior to the chapter need to be the Chase Atlantic boys and their part to the story.

As of now I've met all of the boys, Mitchel, Christian, and Clinton. We drove for two hours to go watch their latest show at the Roxy Theater and bless their heart they are some of the sweetest humans.

Alexis and I were probably close enough to Clinton that Devon would probably resent us for it, but she probably wouldn't because the girl who actually plays Devon in my story Arzaylwa was there too and I'm pretty sure they're actually friends and ...

Alexis and I were probably close enough to Clinton that Devon would probably resent us for it, but she probably wouldn't because the girl who actually plays Devon in my story Arzaylwa was there too and I'm pretty sure they're actually friends and hang out and stuff.

My point is, just because I've made Clinton out to be a bad character in the book shouldn't effect how you yourself feel about him because like I said he is a sweetheart and literally deserves more than in my story. So give them a listen or something, I don't care if you don't I just didn't want you to think differently about their band because of they bias in my story.

✞✘✞✘✞✘

⚾️ j e f f ⚾️

Up until this moment Devon and I had kept all of our dates very down low, but somehow she convinced Clay, Hannah, and I to go on a triple date with Makenna and Montgomery. I had a bad feeling about this as soon and Devon suggested anything to us, but Hannah and her seem to think Clay and Makenna can make it through the whole meal without fighting.

"So what exactly did she say again?"

"They kept talking about Clinton and Stacy, I think Clinton and Devon had a thing at one point because Makenna said he wasn't over her yet." Clay repeated his words again. "And from the sounds of it and some of Devon's actions lately Jeff, I don't think she's over him either."

"She wouldn't want to go out on dates with me if she felt like that right?" I ask, psyching myself out.

"Unless you're the rebound."

"I'm not the rebound, I mean be honest with me do you think she likes me."

"Hannah and I have always thought that, yes." He nods as we approach the Italian restaurant. "Oh and when they stoped throwing around mud like idiots, Makenna said something about you but I can't remember."

"Clay you have to remember." I said pushing myself in front of the door so that he couldn't enter.

"Makenna is apparently really happy around Mitchel, that's all I got from it. I can't remember Jeff." He sighed in defeat.

I made Clay swear that if he remembered what she said he had to tell me before entering the restaurant. As soon as we walked in I saw Devon with her blonde hair standing up in the back, her velvet ankle books making her look taller than normal.