Chapter 4: Notch

Big thanks to SpiritoftheElements for letting me use their OC Ace. Since some of you may not know who Entity is the pic above is him. And I am aware that Season 2 of Minecraft Story Mode has come out, I'm keeping the original town, for now, it will still be called beacon town just not the new design. Anyway, on with the story!

Third Person

"Uh, I don't know what you mean..." Lukas knew Jesse could see through his lie.

"Ya right," Jesse had an annoying smirk on his face, " I see the way you look at her. You like her!" Lukas was sure the blush on his face was growing by the moment. Jesse wrapped an arm around Lukas' shoulders, leaned in close, and said: "Don't worry, I won't tell...yet." Lukas shoved Jesse away, then turned to see Petra trying to contain her laughter. "Petra..." "I won't tell either, I'll let Jess find out herself." Lukas gave a small groan and started to walk off to the main room when Jesse grabbed his arm.

"Look, you seem like a good person, but if my sis does happen to find out and you break her heart, NOTHING will stop me from breaking your skull. " Lukas gulped and slowly walked after Jesse and their new friends to the main room over worrying about the threat. When he got there Jesse and Petra were bickering about something. "Our team name is way cooler!" "No ours is!" Jess walked in at that moment and when she did she whacked the back of her brothers head then Petra's. "Stop bickering, it gets you nowhere, now what are you arguing about?" Everyone started talking at once so Lukas stepped in with "I think they were bickering about team names." Jess rolled her eyes and turned to Staza who was watching the others yell over each other.

"What's your team name?"

"The Phantom Warriors." Jess grinned. "That's a good one."

She turned and started to speak when the ground shook like an earthquake. They picked their way outside, to see Entity destroying the ground around them. Jess and the Order of the Stone grabbed their bows and started firing them at Entity. The 'Phantom Warriors' too grabbed their bows and let the arrows fly. Arrow's arrow stood out, it's fire licked at everything around it. All the arrows lodged themselves into Entity, demolishing his health rapidly. He let out a screech and whipped around to face them, anger glowing on his face. His eyes glowed even more brightly than their original red, which was already a bright spider eye red. He summoned fire balls and fired them at all of them like a ghast would. They all dodged and surrounded him from the ground, firing arrow after arrow after arrow. As fast as his health decreased it came back. And it seemed to Jess that Entity just got stronger. He summoned... MOBS! The Order of the Stone brought out their swords and started slaying the mobs while the Phantom Warriors kept firing the arrows.

Jess caught a sight of three more people. Jess was about to yell for them to get to safety when one of them, a blonde one, let an arrow go and it hit Echo. Her friends shared her gaze and Lukas, Emily, and Jess charged at the people hiding. Seeing the ongoing attack, the three people dashed back to see Entity in front of them, then the four of them disappeared. Jess walked back with Lukas and Emily at her heels. They saw Ivor putting a healing potion on Echo's arm, where the arrow hit. "Do you guys know them?" Arrow met Jess's gazed and gave a small nod. The Order and Jesse looked surprised. Echo gave a sigh and said "They used to be part of our group. The blonde one that hit me was Sage, the brown haired one is Luna, and the black haired one is Ace. They were experimented on by Entity as well but joined him when he said he could revive their family. The rest of us didn't believe him." "Wait, he can revive people?" Olivia asked. "Anyone with high enough level can. The only ones we know that can are Notch and Entity." "Notch?" Axel looked puzzled. "Notch is the one that created this world, he knows everything. Not a single thing goes on that he doesn't know about." Jess pondered this for a minute. "Then we need to talk to him." Everyone looked at her stunned before the rest of the Order nodded.

"Are you nuts? Notch hasn't been seen in YEARS, some people think he's dead." Arrow hissed. Then the Phantom Warriors's frowns turned into grins. "Lucky for us we know where a lot of stuff is too!" "And we happen to be nuts as well." They all laughed before turning and raced to their rooms and makeshift rooms to grab what they needed for this journey. Jess and Jesse were the first to return and wait for the others. Once they had all arrived they immediately set out and headed to the mountains, where Echo said they'd find Notch. They traveled across a whole biome before it started to get dark.

"Now what," Axel said.

"We build a shelter that's what," Olivia said as she started collecting dirt. Everyone else started collecting dirt and made a dirt hut. Once inside it began to rain.

"This brings back memories," Jess said with a smile. They sat there, waiting out the night and the rain.

"Would you rather fight a hundred chicken sized zombies, or ten zombie sized chickens?" "Choose wisely," Jess quickly advised. As the night continued on, the friends kept themselves busy with jokes or riddles. Soon morning came and with it the scent of rain and burning zombies. The group went through many biomes until they reached the mountains. They followed Jesse and Echo as they led the way through the mountains. That is until Axel thought he saw a hut. Upon closer inspection, they found a few pens with cows, pigs, and sheep. Then Axel and Jesse got into an argument on which way to go, then both of them turned to Jess for which way to go.

This is where you step in, the reader, you can still choose their fate, you can still partly control Jess. Either way, you choose you will still find Notch, but I can't guarantee that he will help. So dear reader, choose wisely.

-Stay on the main course with the Phantom Warriors

-Detour, follow animal pens and small left behind clues

Good Luck, choose VERY wisely, and think of the consequences.