SherlockxReader: Jealousy Doesn't Suit You

Pairing: SherlockxReader                                                                                                                        Warnings: None

Key: (Y/N)= Your name (obviously)

(Y/L/N)= Your last name

(Y/F/N)= Your friend's name

(F/C)= Your favorite color

(H/L)= Your hair length

(H/C)= Your hair color

P.S. This guy in this fanfic is based on someone I know in real life that isn't on Wattpad (because he's not much of a nerd). Just so you know. Also, I did not use his real name. Just in case people were going to go all lawyer on me.

ENJOY!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had been living in London for about six months now in 221B Baker Street. Your roommate, Sherlock Holmes, was a little annoying sometimes doing a few strange things (shooting the wall, playing the violin at three in the morning, etc.), but despite all of his flaws, you had grown a small crush on him. Okay, so maybe it was a huge crush, but still.

So here you were, walking home from your friend (Y/F/N)'s house (you were helping her fix some bug on her computer) when you turned a corner and collided head first into someone, sending you both to the ground.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" you immediately apologized. You looked up to a somehow familiar man, holding out a hand

"It's alright," the man said casually in an American accent. He was quite attractive but looked somehow familiar. You couldn't put your finger on it. "Do I know you?" He asked, voicing your exact thoughts.

"I-I don't know," you said. "My name is (Y/N) (Y/L/N)."

"(Y/N)?" the man's eyes sparkled with recognition as he smiled. "It's me, James Mackenzie!"

"James?" you said, recognizing your childhood friend and smiled. You looked him up and down. "You look so different! I could hardly even recognize you! You've grown so tall."

"Thanks," James said, smiling. "Do you wanna get a cup of coffee or something? Catch up?"

"Um, well," you said. "I'm kind of busy, but maybe we could do it tomorrow."

James nodded. "Great! I changed my number, so, um..." He looked in his pocket and pulled out a pen and then took your arm gently. You caught a small blush rise on his cheeks. "Here." He wrote down his number on your arm, making you a little embarrassed and annoyed, but thanks to your amazing acting skills, James could never tell. "Um, call me."

You nodded and he smiled. "I'll see you, then," you said and we parted ways.

----------------------------Time skip brought to you by Sherlock's Cheekbones----------------------------

"I'm home!" you yelled when you entered your flat. Sherlock was sitting in his usual chair, clearly annoyed that you took him out of his Mind Palace.

"Could you not shout?" the curly haired man said.

You rolled your eyes and went into the kitchen to look for something to eat. He barely even glanced at you. "Any cases?"

"One, but it's boring," he said. "I don't think I'll take it."

"Well, isn't it better than sitting around and shooting the wall all day?" you pointed out.