Wattpad One Year Anniversary!!

I've been on Wattpad for one year.

YAY!!!

So, uh, this entire book of one shots is all I have to show for it, I guess. That and a couple stories that I couldn't be bothered to finish.

So....yeah. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY WATTPAD! IT'S BEEN A GREAT YEAR!!!

To be perfectly honest, though, Wattpad is the greatest thing to ever happen to me. Before I joined, I was in a rough place. Even AFTER I joined it was rough. But then I found my place here and it's been great. I'd suggest to anyone who needed a friend, someone to talk to, or to read some really good stories to go on Wattpad. It truly is an amazing place.

SO THANK YOU CREATORS OF WATTPAD AND THOSE WHO WORK FOR THE COMPANY OF WATTPAD!!! (Is that how you'd say it?) You've done probably the greatest thing ever for me and I think I can say for everyone else here too.  CAN WE ALL AGREE UPON THIS?

And I'd also like to thank all of you readers. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. I've said this before and it's true. (And I'd also like to go to Honolulu while the cow on the farm says moo. So give me a clue here on what I should do to stop acting like a loon with my parents at the zoo by going up to animals and yelling out boo!)

Thank you so much!!!!! I TRULY DO HAVE THE BEST READERS!!!! IF ANYONE DISAGREES THEY WILL BE STABBED WI- I mean...

Thanks for reading!

-Kris