Chapter 13: what if she was right?

Lou's POV:

I turned around to see Ryan, soaking wet, in only a towel wrapped around his waist, exposing his muscles, abs, delicious V-line and fortunately hiding the rest that I just wasn't ready to see again. I also noticed he had those sexy veins that popped out on his arms, not all men had them and boy if this wasn't hot!

He ogled me while he walked slowly towards me, I was frozen and couldn't focus on anything. Until I realized that my grip on the towel was becoming loose and that's when it dropped, exposing me completely in front of him.

I did NOT do that on purpose!

It was his time to freeze now...

I screamed as I sat down pulling my legs to my chest wrapping my arms around them and hiding my face between my knees, trying to hide whatever there needs to be hidden from him. I didn't say a word, I was so embarrassed, he saw me naked for the love of god!

HOLY SHIT HE SAW ME NAKED!

"Here, take this." He said huskily while removing his towel from his waist standing there in his naked glory not even ashamed or embarrassed. He wrapped the towel around me and mumbled something like "I need to take a fucking cold shower again..." Before leaving to enter the bathroom he just got out of a minute ago.

Why was he going to take another shower? He was clean.

I suddenly stood up and wrapped the towel around my body securing it this time and picked up my towel that laid on the floor. I can't believe this happened to me! I then rushed inside my room and closed the door behind me before leaning my back on it and sliding down to sit on the floor. Completely humiliated might I add.

After a while of sitting on the floor and thinking of this horrible day, I got up and chose a pair of grey underwear. They were all laced for god's sake. It doesn't even hide my private parts since some of them are see through. What the hell! But I didn't have a choice, they were the only things I had.

I wore my underwear and opened the closet door to search if I had any clothes I could wear before Ryan would see me again...But I was wrong, the universe doesn't seem to be on my side anymore!

I stood there in my underwear, my back was facing my bedroom door and I placed my hands on my hips just looking through the empty closet, hoping to find a shirt.

Until Ryan entered my room in only his boxers, and something very big under it. His body was not wet like earlier and this time he was drying his hair with a towel. He froze when he saw me, again...

I turned around, pretty much aware of the awkwardness of the situation and pulled my hands immediately to my chest, covering my invisible breasts.

"WHAT THE HELL? DIDN'T ANYONE TEACH YOU HOW TO KNOCK BEFORE YOU ENTER SOMEONE'S ROOM?" I yelled at him still in shock of what happened earlier.

"WELL NO ONE TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THAT SEXY UNDERWEAR! And besides, it's my house so I'm allowed to do whatever the fuck I want in here." He said the last part calmly to me while starting to walk towards me.

"You better keep a good distance between us you jerk!" Wow I never thought I'd say that, but I just did, and believe me it was a huge mistake because what happened next was not expected.

"You didn't just say that to me Sunshine." What's with the nickname?

"Sunshine? What's next? Rainbow?" I said mocking him and I soon regretted it when I saw him taking huge strides towards me, he was fuming, not angry, fuming.

I ran to the closet and before he could come in too I closed the door right in his face. I held the door handle to prevent it from opening, but who was I kidding? He was a man, a muscular man, so obviously he was stronger than me. And the fact that he's a werewolf does not help me at all.