Chapter 5: I really need a car!

Lou's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing, I picked it up from the night stand next to my bed and opened it to find lots and lots of messages on our best friends' group.

Vanessa: I'm gonna pick her up, she doesn't have a ride.

Lily: It's probably the time she gets a car, don't you think?

Really? They were talking about me not having a car in the morning? How 'nice' of them...

Gemma: Shut it girls, she probably woke up now because of all the messages she received.

I then decided to reply to them, in the most normal way possible.

Me: WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL ARE YOU DOING UP AT, wait lemme check...

I checked my phone then continued texting.

Me: AT 6:50 IN THE MORNING? ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A CAR? AND SINCE WHEN DO YOU DIMWITS WAKE UP THAT EARLY!!!

They didn't reply, probably laughing their asses off because of my sudden reply to their annoying texts.

Vanessa: who's gonna tell her?

Me: Tell me what?

Gemma: We were actually planning on going to the carnival at the park today, Nessa and Lily decided on who will be picking you up, and they suddenly started to ramble about the need to have your own car since you're already 17. The carnival is the reason we're up so early so please tell me you didn't forget about it.

Lily: I wouldn't be surprised if she forgot it, it's in her genes to forget something, just like she forgot her own birthday last year.

The carnival? It's today? How could I forget?

Vanessa: I bet five bucks she forgot about the carnival...again. They knew me too well.

Lily: I bet too. She's probably having a hard facepalming session right now. I slapped my hand on my forehead, literally.

Vanessa: I'm picking you up at eight. Oh and by the way, since you were asking, we made sure to talk on the group this early just to wake your lazy ass up.

Lily: I knew it would work! FYI it was my idea so you better thank me later.

Me: Oh God, what did I do to deserve this punishment?

When we ended our chat, it was already 7 am, so I stood up from my bed and started tidying it. After I finished I went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit, and then, I headed towards the kitchen to cook myself some breakfast, and by breakfast I meant milk and cereals, but not any cereals. Caramel and chocolate cereals...Just a small taste of heaven!

It was already 7:30 am, I only had half an hour to get ready. I rushed to my bedroom and started searching for proper clothes to wear to a carnival, I decided on wearing some black jean shorts with a white V-neck shirt, I really love V-necks, and red vans, I also wrapped a red flannel around my waist in case it got a little chilly, and because I get cold even when the temperature is more than 50 degrees. I'm always cold, I don't know why but I was born like this.

I let my wavy hair down and went downstairs to take my small handbag, but don't be fooled, it's big enough to contain every product a woman needs, including a pocket knife if I got in danger.

I took my keys from the plate on the table next to the front door and went outside as soon as I heard Vanessa's honking car. I have literally forgot everything about yesterday, the wolf accident, Thomas, everything. I stepped out and turned back to lock the door, heading towards the car, I opened the passenger's seat and sat down next to a smiling Vanessa. She greeted me while starting the car and we went to the park.