Taehyung P.O.V.

I sat on my bed, staring at the wall, since Namjoon hyung had already fallen asleep and wasn't awake to scold me for staying up. I fisted my hands, straining to keep in the tears that threatened to fall. A choked sob escaped my lips, and I quickly covered my mouth as hyung stirred. At this time, the tears were now pouring out of my eyes. Before I knew it, I heard a small sound of shuffling and then strong arms enveloped me. I tightly clutched onto the front of his shirt, letting out my cries and sobs against his chest. He ran his hand through my hair, and rubbed my back in a soothing manner.

"It's about Jin hyung again, right?" He asked, whispering softly. At the mention of him, I cried even harder. He laid us down on my bed, and I pulled myself closer to him. He started to trace patterns with his fingers along my spine, and pet my hair softly. After a while of laying like this with my continuous sobs and tears that stained his grey shirt, I started to calm down due to exhaustion. My sobs and cries turned into sniffles, and the tight grip I had on his shirt slackened. As time passed, my hands fell from his shirt, and his hand rested against my back with no movement. This is how it went almost every night for the past weeks. Me and Jin hyung were extremely close before the incident. We finally fell into a not-so blissful sleep. In fact, I even had a nightmare and accidentally woke hyung up again. It became harder and harder for me to find sleep. The thoughts of the incident haunting my mind.