Jin P.O.V.

I sat in the room that I shared with Yoongi, curled up as the tears ran down my cheeks. The rest of the members were in the living room watching a movie. I could hear the sudden bursts of laughing every now and then, only making me cry harder. I laid there for what felt like hours, letting all of my tears escape. There was a sudden turn of the door knob, and I closed my eyes and tried to even out my breathing to pretend I was sleeping. I felt a small presence walk closer to me, and I figured it was Yoongi, since we share the room. He grabbed the blankets I had fisted up and thrown on the floor, laying them across my body. He took in a deep breath, letting it out shakily. He sat down on the edge of my bed and rested his hands on his lap, careful not to touch me.

"I wish you wouldn't have to keep suffering like this. It's unfair. It hurts me seeing you like this..." He broke off, letting out a painful sob. I knew it was real, because he never cries around anyone. Yoongi always has and always will keep up an 'I'm fine' facade. I hated to see him cry, especially over me. I wasn't worth his precious tears. I wasn't worth anyone's tears. I wasn't even worth anything. Hot tears started to fall down my cheeks once again, and I stirred. He looked up from his lap, and was surprised to see me sitting up. I offered him a reassuring look, as the hot tears burned trails down my cheeks. He never smiled. That was the night I had seen Yoongi in his most vulnerable state. He was at least twice as bad as I was earlier, if not, then ten times as bad. He was a sobbing mess. Our room was destroyed, but he didn't care. That was also the night where I let down my facade and had shown someone how vulnerable I really was.