» 29

please do know that i have started school today and that i am currently in a critical part of the school's semester so sorry if i don't update as much as i do before.
-

hyungseob went home bone-tired.

he couldn't barely keep his legs from falling out, let alone while bringing hundreds bouquet of flowers that apparently was given by his closest families and his newly operating fansites. he though was very grateful that there were still people who care about him and his well-being, and that his experience sustained from the quarter year survival show didn't come to a waste.

his mind shifted to the conversation he had with woojin earlier, a past memory he now wish to ignore. sure, woojin said those uplifting words to comfort him, but then again it didn't really cover up the fact that he is still in need of more training and his skill now isn't one capable for debut.

that's what he tend to believe.

"we all know this was going to happen," the voice in his mind reminded. "most importantly, you knew that this was all going to happen."

the drained boy threw himself to his long tremendously missed bed, covering himself in the sheets, not in the mood to care about anything.

as much as he wanted to deny it, he did know that this was going to happen not long before the show started.

he hated it. he wish to never been told that bitter truth.

hyungseob closed his eyes, a single teardrop rolled on to his cheeks.

-

this might sound confusing at first but it'll make sense later lmao