» 19

woojin sighed as he tries to adjust himself being in the sixth place. he looked around his surroundings; jonghyun-hyung sitting next to him in seventh place as he passed him a warm smile, sungwoon-hyung reaching out for his shoulder as he sat on third, and jihoon giving him a malicious smirk (too expressive to be seen on broadcast) while he relaxes on 2nd place, probably already used to the scenery of being on top, and daniel-hyung sat in the first place in poise and a respective manner, a behavior he certainly does not show when he doesn't have cameras all over his face.

woojin knew was supposed to be happy being here. sure, it was good and all, but there was something that still held on his heart, and he had no idea as to why he felt that way. perhaps he was feeling unwell, or that he didn't dress well enough for the broadcast.

but then it hit him.

it was all because of the boy sitting at 14th place who had a bright smile plastered on his face, nodding gracefully as the camera swept around his position. he looked happy and in relief, though woojin knew he quietly sobbed into his sleep last night, thinking that he wasn't good enough.

woojin hated it. he hated the fact that he couldn't help him, the boy who practically was the reason as to why he was still here. he hated that he couldn't help him, the boy who he truly loves.

☆彡

cricricri

btw out of topic but I got myself tickets to seventeen's diamond edge concert and now i'm rly excited bc i'll get to see my adorable hubbies especially my dearest hong jisoo!!!

ㅛㅔ흐ㅏ