Chapter 22: Epilouge

This is the last one T^T. lastly our counterparts had some fun with each other. Thank you for listening and reading and commenting and for getting me over the 500 mark. Enjoy and you guys are the best! : ) ; D

Butch POV

She wrapped her arms around me. Then I heard a slam and her brother tackled me against the wall.

"GET THE HECK OFF MY LITTLE SISTER!" he yelled "She has a another boyfriend. Connor, and I bet he'll beat you for kissing his girlfriend not as hard as I'm gonna!"

"Dai Matsubara!" Kaoru yelled pulling him by the collar "Connor was a jerk using me to get a trophey. Besides, I still like Jay."

"What?!" Me and Dai said. She likes me again?!

"So that means I'm forgiven Kaoru?" I asked nervously

"Yes stupid," She said walking over to hug me "And yes I'm your girlfriend again."

Boomer POV

She pulled away and hugged me and said "I forgive you Boomer."

I smiled the whole way to get the cakes and back to the lab. Glad I had Miyako back.

Brick POV

She pulled away and smiled "Your forgiven stupid." I smiled too. Boom came in holding hands with Miyako and Butch with his arm around Kaoru.

"Did we get lucky or what!" he yelled pulling her closer

"I wouldn't to get lucky if this happened again,' Kaoru smirked

"Boys, good your back," the Professor said "You stole black z-rays when you were younger you need white z-rays to be stable, since you boys are made of both." He lead us to a glass chamber and the white light showered us like rain. First our belts beeped and we transformed then again then we were in the other transformatin. Finally the white light shoes stopped and we were back in the clothes we had on. "You should be stable now."

Nobody POV

Four months pass it is December. Three boys and a monkey(This is not the start of a bad joke) walk into the lab. The first boy is a red-head with solid red eyes. He had a red shirt with a red tie and a black suit. The second buy was the same but he had raven hair and green eyes, his shirt and tie green. The last but was blonde with blue eyes, his shit and tie blue. The monkey had a white suit and matching top hat. They were meeting three girls. The first girl had a long pink dress with a light pink jacket with a yellow "P" on the left side, the girl had long oarange hair in a big red bow and pink eyes. The scond was the same, her dress was green with a yellow jacket, her hair a long and curly raven, she had dark lime green eyes. The last was a girl in a blue dress and lighter blue jacket, her hair was a long golden color and her eyes baby blue.

"Look at my little boys,'' the monkey said in a high voice "All grown up and dating girls."

"Mama," the boys groaned

Thanks for reading in my story the girls transformed look like they did in the show only reason they look sorda like thier transformation because they are not copletely trust worty of Mojo yet. They are having a party of Mojo not doing crime anymore. Its the last one so Kaoru and Miyako hair look longer I may put up another one soon I'm thinking about It. Bye C U SOON ; D