Powerpuff Girls Z & Rowdyruff Boys Z

This is my first story. Heads up Taka-Chan will be called Cody,Randy Finkleman is here and no Mitch Mitchellson (original). Hope you enjoy ; )

Nobody P.O.V

The Powerpuff Girls were super mad. The Rowdyruff boys had stolen their jackets, and Mojo gave them the ability to fly. Not only that they had flipped up their skirts, again. Blossom's face was wet from Brick's spitballs. Bubbles hair was full of earwax from Boomer. Buttercup was covered in Butch's sock smell.

"You three are doomed!" Blossom yelled

"Catch me if you can pinky!" Brick yelled back

"Come on wittle Bwubbles," Boomer said in baby talk

"Your gonna have to be faster Bittercup!" Butch yelled

"I'll show you faster!" She screamed flying faster than her teammates

"Aw crap, she catching up," Butch said to his brothers. Before long Buttercup had each boy against the ground.

"Let us go!" Brick freaked

"Shut it red," Buttercup yelled as Blossom and Bubbles landed. The boys handed them their jackets,before they left the girls gave the boys something to teach them a lesson.

"Ahh it won't come off!"

"We've been infected!"

"It burns!"

The next day Momoko (Blossom) had transformed and cried on a hill far from her school.

"Why doesn't he like me?" She cried to herself " Why doesn't anyone? Like me like Bubbles?"

"I could think of a few reasons," Brick said surprising her

"Leave me alone!" She yelled "I don't feel like fighting today."

"What's with you?" He asked surprising her. Did he really want to listen to her problems.

"No one likes me," she sighed

"Well, what about Buttercup and the blondie?" He said

"They don't count!" She shot back

"I like fighting you," he said smiling

"Yeah thanks Brick," she said sarcastically. Brick sighed and handed Blossom a flower. He kissed her on the cheek, both now blushing then flew away. The same for his green brother.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry," He said blushing. He gave her a buttercup, kissed and hugged her. Then he flew off. He left her blushing at the flower and touching her cheek. Boomer didn't have a reason. He did exactly as his brothers this time Bubbles kissed him back and smiled.

Mojo figured if his sons were equal she as the girls they could easily win. It took three years, his sons now thirteen and the puffs sixteen. The boys grew more like their counterparts in personality. Butch,strong like Buttercup but a serious jerk. Brick,having a temper and bossy like Blossom but not dating crazy or a sweet-freak. Finally Boomer,a sweetheart like Bubbles and perfect to every girl. Mojo stole prototype belts the Professor was using to study the girls powers and showered them with black z-rays collected from Him to give a black color. The boys know had a little respect for Mojo as their father. Brick's hair had grown longer to where it is in a ponytail. He still wore his red cap, instead of his red Rowdyruff uniform he had a red jacket,black jeans, and red shoes. Boomer didn't really change, he had a short sleeved blue and white stripped shirt with shorts and blue tennis shoes. Butch still had his hair fringe coming down, he had a long-sleeved green shirt matching his eyes, blue jeans, and green shoes. It was the start of summer break, teenagers fled from New Townsville High to celebrate,our story is on the last two weeks of summer.