Chapter 13: Momo's New Boy

Date: Monday

Momoko POV
MIyako was completely positive about getting back with Cody.They actually look cute together, I teased her again calling Cody him her Bubble Knight. We got to class early to change our seats. I sat next to Kaoru, the next table over was Cody and Miyako. Unfortunately Finkleman sat behind me, some buy named Connor Wilins was behind Kaoru.The boys came in shocked to see us laughing with Cody, Boomer's face went up red. Kaoru was still staring out the window, she had a green t-shirt with orange parrell lines across her chest with a yellow star in the middle, blue jeans and green toms. I wore a black shirt with a pink and red diamond pattern across my chest, a purple floral ruffled skirt, knee-lenght pink and black socks, and black hightops. Miyako had a blue dress with a white jacket and blue ballet flats. Cody wore a white tee with a green button up shirt over it, blue jeans and black converse. Brick, Butch, and Boomer went to Ms.Keane's desk then to the middle of the class, where girls with hearts in their eyes eyed them.Brick had a red shirt with blue jeans and red shoes, his usaul hat and ponyytail.Butch a green hoodie, black pants and green shoes his hair was acually down. Boomer a blue shirt with lighter blue vest over it, a black tie, blue jeans and blue shoes.

TIME SKIP: Lunch
Miyako POV
We all ate on the roof top just in case we needed to transform. Cody was being his usaul self even Kaoru was laughing.

"Do you feel like we are being watched,"Momoko said looking around

"Yeah, I do," Kaoru responded

"Who would be up here," I said "besides us. Do you think."

"No no no! They are not here!" Kaoru said bright red

"Well I don't see anyone," Cody said. I saw red shoes poking from behind the building. I walked over there very slowly not to make a sound. There was no one there just a red hairband.

Brick POV
That was close, they almost saw us. So that's why Booms so mad Miyako is with Cody again. He would never show up after midnight unless he's really pissed.

"Well that's that," Butch said as we lowered  behind the school. We untransformed I finally noticed my hair is loose. I don't know why I never got it cut, oh yeah that bet. First to get a haircut owes the winner $100.00.

Time Skip: After School
Momoko POV
Blossom
Bubbles
Buttercup

"Mojo is so happy know," He said  from inside Robo Jojo

"Mojo!" We yelled

"Leave Mojo be,stinky humans!" He yelled

Top Spin Attack
Hurricane Lutz
Bubble Popper

That robot was down in a minute. He was sill laughing still.
"Ha ha smellly humans! I have a secret weapons!"

"What areyou talking about banana breath?" Buttercup asked. Did he just say weapons? He laughed amd pushed a red button, its always the red button, and a metal box popped out.

"Behold, The Rowdyruff," his smile faded when the box opened "Boys?"

"Real nice Mojo, you really thought that out," Buttercup yelled. Then the boys appeared they were arguing.

"God Brick, it's just candy! You two sound like babies!" Boomer yelled

"That still cost," Butch

"And you just dropped it on the floor!" Brick yelled

"How did even get the money," Boomer asked

"When was the last time you checked your wallet?" Butch said

"WHAT?! You stole from my wallet again!" Boomer yelled. They started arguing loud

"I'm surrounded by idiots," Brick said face palming himself

"You wanna go green!" Boomer yelled his bat glowing blue

"Bring it Blonde!" Butch yelled raising his whip

"Boys will you quiet down!" Mojo yelled "We have people watching." They idiots finally noticed we were there.I turned my back to them, I was still mad about my shirt.

"Still mad about the ice cream," Brick called out, I didn't turn around.

"You too BC," Butch called

"Tell it to my scars and almost broken arm!" she yelled

"Bubbles," Boomer called. She was already turned around

"What are you waiting for, attack!" Mojo yelled, they didn't. Buttercup flew off first and I followed. I looked back Boomer had grabbed Bubbles wrist, but she snatched it back and flew away. I left to the boardwalk. What's wrong with me? Why do I fall for the terrible ones? When he spilled ice cream on my shirt, something brushed against my arm. Did he take my braclet just to talk to me?

Brick POV
How is she still mad. She looked scared Saturday. I've never seen her so mad when she yelled at me. I had to take her bracelet, just to talk without all those people around. Did she think I did that on purpose, I can't blame her for being mad or afraid but I wifh she would believe me.

Momoko POV

"Are you okay," Randy asked 

"Yeah I'm fine," I said , I was minding my own buisness then Finkleman shows up

"You don't look like your fine," he said "I-I mean its not pretty, beacause you are! I mean it's that you don't look okay, I mean you look actually more than okay-

"Okay Randy, I get your point," I laughed at his stammering, I guess he still liked me. We had a normal conversation, Randy must of matured over the years.

"Okay so who's the bossiest person in school," He asked "beside yourself."

"Shut up," I said playfully "I would say, Princess Morbucks!"

"Don't forget loud mouthed," he laughed 

"That explains her house. Where else are you gonna put such a big mouth," I laughed. Randy offered to walk me home. We were on my doorstep, it was really quiet. He kissed me, then the door opened.

"Momo has a boyfriend, Momo has a boyfriend!" Kuriko called

"Bye Randy," I smiled then closed the door Kuriko was still yelling "Shut up yu little brat!" She wish her legs were broken.