Chapter 20: Rowdyruff Boys Z to the Rescue

Date: Monday, after the everything in the last three chappies

Bubbles POV
Me, Blossom, Buttercup sat on the lab rooftop. I kissed him, I kissed Boomer. It felt like the fight never happened.

Blossom POV
I can't believe I kissed Brick. I didn't care he was a Rowdyruff. I didn't feel disgusted, I just really wanted Jason back.

Buttercup POV
He kissed me, I don't why I didn't do anything. Why did it happen? I had to date a Rowdyruff Boy. I hate my life.

"Come on we've been here all morning. We gotta go to school still," I said finally standing up. We made and untransformed in ally behind the school. I wore a green halter top with a black vest, skinny jeans, black boots, and a green chocker. Momoko had  pink hoodie with a white skirt, knee high pink socks with different color hearts on the sides, and pink converse. Miyako had a blue shirt, a white jacket, grey skirt,with knee-lenght blue socks and brown boots. First period Connor must be crazy if he's sitting behind me. Smart boy moved, so did Randy. The ruffs seemed distracted the whole time, except for Brick he was asleep. His hat was gone. (Momoko still has Brick's hat)

TIMESKIP: Science last few minutes Momko and Kaoru
Momoko POV
"So why didn't you do anything?'' I asked Kaoru

"I don't know!" she whined laying her head on her desk

"Um M-Momko," Randy asked

"If you value your life as much as I think you do you'll leave," I said. He walked away, he probaly thought I told Kaoru, which I did.

Ring Ring Ring

I started walking out of class and bumped into someone

"Oh I'm so-
It was B-Brick!

"Sorry Momoko," he said. I got up and ran to the girls room blushing.

Brick POV
Great she ran away again.

"What did you do to Momoko!" Kaoru asked, more liked yelled

"N-Nothing. She crashed into me and ran," I said "I still want my hat back." She ran after her and I walked into my next class. Everywhere girls asked me to be thier lad partner.

Kaoru POV (P.E Butch,Boomer,Randy,Connor)
Four people to get back I love P.E.

"Um Kaoru,did Momoko tell you what happened," Finkleman asked

"You bet she did, You better pray we don't play dodgeball," I scolded. Then guess what Connor tried to talk to me too. "You gotta a lot of nerve coming up to me. If you value your life you'll leave." He did.

"Okay pick teams for soccer," Coach Matsuda yelled "Captains Matsubara and Takahashi." Takahashi? Who's last name is Takahashi? It was Butch, your kiding. "Our captain of the soccer team picks first."

"Akemi"

"Axel."

"Akari."

"Randy."

"Asami."

"Connor."

"Kanami."

"Akiyo."

"Hakura."

"Risuko."

"Akino."

"Itsuka."

"Himeka." so on and so on  it was both teams of twenty.

Time Skip: After school. Also after got Randy and Connor accidentally got kicked in the stomach with soccer balls. Also Momoko gave Brick's hat back while she was going to civics and he was going to P.E.