Chapter 12: New Couples

Spoiler no Ruff+Puff actually Puff+?. You guys are gonna hate me but you'll love it in the end.

Miyako POV
"Give me the remote!" Ken yelled

"NO!" Kaoru yelled back

"I'm watching T.V!" Momoko yelled takling both of them. They always fight like this over the silliest of things. I left to the park. I sat on my favorite wooden bench. I wore a flowy baby blue tank, jean skirt, and plaid blue toms. I remembered to when Cody first showed me Shabon Freedom.

FLASHBACK: 3 years ago
"I did it!" I said laughing

"I knew you could Miyako," Cody smiled "Your Amazing."

"You made the trick Cody," I laughed

"Then, we're both amazing!" he laughed

FLASHBACK OVER

Then another came back

Flashback: Thursday
"Nice trick," Axel said "Why were you crying?"

"You would too if the person you loved got kissed by someone else and you couldn't stop thinking of it," I said

"I guess I could relate to that," he laughed sweatdropping rubbing the back of his head

"So everything you said was true?"

"Miyako I would take those words to my grave. I do ove you and I want you to forgive me."

"I love you too Axel," It was the last thing I said
Present Time

I cried, all those words were lies now.

"Are you okay Miyako-Chan?'' someone asked, it was Cody

"C-Cody?" I said trying to stop crying

"Yeah it's me," he said sitting beside me "Is everything alright?" I hugged him, It always made me feel better.

"I'm sorry Cody, for everything," I said he put his arms around me

"Only if you forgive me," He said

"Yes I do," I did looking up. A little later we left to the fair.

Cody POV
She forgave me, she really did I missed Miyako-Chan. First was the ferris wheel. We weren't afraid of heights, I used to jump off of high places in the woods all the time and she can fly. The veiw was amazing, I loved how her blue eyes sparkled in the setting sunlight.

Even while we're having fun she seems so distance at times.Maybe it's about her crying at the bench earlier.

"Miyako, why were you crying?" I asked

She took a deep breath "A boy I dated turned out to be somehing I hope he isn't. Him and his brothers really hurt me, Momoko, and Kaoru." She must be talking about that blond boy she was with.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Yeah. I'm with now," She smiled as we walked toward the park

Boomer POV
I was walking from the candy shop. Why is it so far away? I don't see why I had to go and get it! It'll be dark by the time I get home. These bags are huge? Is that Miyako and CODY?!

"Do you mean that?" Cody asked laughing

"Of course!" Miyako laughed "I missed you Cody."

"Um Miyako," He paused

"Yeah?" She asked, he started to blush

"I was wondering if you would um be um um my um gir-
She stopped him, she kissed him

"Yes Cody, I would love to be your girlfriend again," She said it clear. I felt like I was repeatedly being stabbed. I got back home around midnight, like I always am when I'm upset. I dropped the bags on the ground letting the candy spill out. I left to my bedroom and slammed the door, knocking a picture off the wall.

"What's his problem?" Brick asked

"I don't know?" Butch said. All I thought of was what I saw in the park. I know one thing for sure, He hurts Miyako I'll put himback in that hospital,permanently!

A.N

Please keep following along it will get better for our counterparts