Chapter 2: Everyone Meets Part 3

Jason/Brick P.O.V

I'm glad Momoko said yes to letting me walk her home. What's with her, her sister almost broke her leg. She looks beatiful, her long orange hair, her cottan candy pink eyes.........ug snap out of it! She just a girl you met, TODAY! How did make it to her house so fast? I kinda wanted to stay with her more, I'm becoming Boomer.

"Thanks for walking me Jase," she said. It was quiet too quiet. Say somethng idiot! You can't stand there looking  around.

"Umm M-Momo-," I didn't finish she kissed me, I'm blusing, again.

"Night Jason, see you tomorrow!" she smiled. WHY AM I STILL BLUSHING!!!!!!

"See you tomorrow!"

O-Oh yeah.... see you tomorrow Momoko.

Momoko P.O.V

I can't belive I did that. I just met him today! He is so cute thought.

"Momoko sweetheart, are you okay?" My mom asked. I just realize I'm inside my house, my back to the door, breathing really hard, blushing like crazy.

"Yep mom, I'm fine!" I lied going to my room and screaming into my pillow. Nothing is fine, its fantastic!!!

Axel/Boomer P.O.V

Miyako is beautiful. Her voice,her long golden hair, her sky blue eyes, her EVERYTHING. She practicly the definition of perfect, in my opionin and all those guys we passed.

"Thank you for walking me home," she said blushing

"No problem," I smiled blushing the same " I wouldn't want anything to happen to you." she laughed

"Um A-Axel-," I cut her off, I kissed her

"Um bye Axel, I'll see you tomorrow," she said before running into her HUGE house i finally noticed. I could hear her screaming. I smiled at my blushing reflection when I got home. I plopped down on my bed, thinking of Miyako.

Miyako P.O.V

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH YES YES YES!!!" I screamed

"Miyako Gotokugi mind your manners, we do not scream in the house!" My grandmother yelled from the kitchen. She is very strict about manners. Kaoru learned that when Fuzzy knocked into each other bodies.

"I'm sorry Obaa-Chan," I said leaving to my room. I still can't believe Axel kissed me. BEST DAY EVER!

Kaoru P.O.V

"What do you think your doing," I said to Jay who was following me, again.

"Walking a pretty girl home," he smirked

"Yeah. No way, and stop calling me pretty girl," I warned

"Okay sekushī-san," he smiled walking beside me now. I was red with anger and embarrasment. I did my best not to hit him.

"Fine," I said cooling down "For your safety I wouldn't walk so close." I finally took my attention away from the idiot and to Kuriko. She was like a little sister to me, my only little sister. She a nice kid, Ken seems to think so, he's always blushing around her.

"Kaoru, hel-lo," Jay said waving his hand in my face

"Oh your still here," i said walking into my house "bye."

"Oyasumi sekushi-chan," he smiled walking to the elevator, I blushed.

" Hey Kaoru who's your boyfriend," My older brother Dai yelled, like he wanted Jay to hear him.

"NO! There is no amount of money that will get me to date Jay!"

"Kaour-Chan has a boyfriend! Kaoru-Chan has a boyfriend!" my little brother Shou yelled as I started chasing him.

Jay/Butch P.O.V

I cant't believe I got away with that. I was sure she was gonna hit me. Something about Kaoru is attractive and familiar.

"Hey pizza face," I said to my red-headed brother in his dark red chair.

"Your one to be talking," he said pointing to the mirror. He was right I am blushing, not like I kissed Kaoru wanted to, but didn't. Why am I blushing? Boomer was on his bed redder than Brick. Those three girls did something to us. Something we never thought of, and feared when we were ten. LOVE

Author's Note

You guys like it. Hope you do sorry for the split but i like to stop once i get over 800 words. C U SOON ; )