Chapter 9: Powerpuff Girls Z vs. Rowdyruff Boys Z Final Battle

It is the final battle but not the final chappie I promise you that there are a lot more to come. You can tell by the title it's going down. What will happen to are couples? Let's start ; D

Butch POV

"And that's how Axe got suck in the girls room," I laughed finishing my story

"Wow. You guys were jerks to him!" She laughed. Kaoru invited me to watch the game with her. Since we started dating it's like she's benn a little bit nicer to me. I still a little nervous around her now and her brother. It's like he hates me, he used to make fun of Kaoru liking me. Why does he act like he wants to kill me in my sleep now? Does he know about Kaoru at my house, we technally slept together since we were on oppisite sides of the couch, same on the first day fell asleep side by side.

"Why is he here?" Dai said glaring at me. I had just now notice my hand was around her.

"Dai. You knew I invited Jay to watch the game with me today," she glared back. I could the tension in the room. The had some serious sibling rivalry going on, but must be more now that she has a boyfriend. I'm a little scared of Dai, their dad is pro-westler! That explains why she is so strong, but he's nineteen and a guy.

Kaoru POV

Great. "Big brother" is here. Why is he so mad at me dating Jay. I've dated other boys before, he had no problem. So what I slept at Jay's house, nothing happened. He dosen't call me sekushi-san any more. What's Dai's deal with Jay, he was always making fun of me with Jay. I know Momoko showed the picture on the first day.

"Then would you mind if me and Shou joined you," he said still foucused on Jay. I knew the trick.

"Shou!" he yelled

"No way! I'm into your tennage lovey dovery stuff!" Shou yelled from his room. I asked Jay to move over then moved with him while Dai had his back turned. I signaled hi mto sit, and he stubbornly did.

Brick POV

"These children are insane," I groaned. I was with Momo, Kuriko, Marissa, and Ken at the lab.

"Welcome to my world," she groaned back "Ken! Where's my srtawberry shortcake?!"

"I don't know Momoko. Where's my chcolate cake?" He said. Her whole face lit up red.

"YOU ATE MY CAKE!" she yelled, she loud.

"WELL< YOU ATE MINE!" He screamed, he loud.

"I TOLD YOU KAORU ATE IT," She creamed

"YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT!" He yelled. They must of known each other for a long time, they act like brother and sister.

"Fine, roll the footage from last weekend," she calmed herself. Theywalked over to the huge computer and played back. She was right, Kaoru was going to the frigde and took a chocolate cake with three cherries on top.

"Um s-sorry m-Momo," he sweatdropped

"Five bucks," she said "Five bucks to pay for my FAVORITE FLAVOR CAKE!"

"What?!" he freaked

Boomer POV

"Come on she should be home," Miyako said pulling me to her mansion home. her grandmother wanted to see me, which I was scared and curious.

 "Wanna be loser orphan who shouldn't have met Cody."

"Miyako. I know I shouldn't ask and it might hurt your feelings but. Are you an orphan?" I asked, she started to tear up some. She turned around facing the door.