Interrogation

Pewds

As soon as we entered the police department,all officers had their hand at their gun,ready to shoot.How have I gotten into this...

I saw one police sign

"Police department of Florida"

So I was in Florida?That explains why Cry was here...and now I can understand in which house I was in earlier.Cry's.Speaking of which,he was right besides me.The officers lead me in the exact opossite room of where Cry was also lead.

It was a big room with two chairs.It was way too dark until the detective turned them on and told me to sit.There was a giant mirror.Probably to record and spy our conversation.It was the first female detective I had seen.

Detective:Hello mister...Jellberg?

Felix:Kjellberg.

Detective:Uhm..Yes...Hello mister Kjellberg.I am Detective Brannigan.

She also sat down and checked her notes and documents.

Detective:So..You know why are you here?

I thought about it for a second...I was scared of what could happen.

Felix:We just were at an abonded Factory...so?

She game a death glare.She knew how to do her job.

Detective:Only?

Felix:Yes!What is this about?

Detective:C'mon now mister Kjellberg...admit it.We will both save a lot of time here.

She still wore that death glare.But she was taking a calming aproach.

Felix:What?I don't know what are you talking about!

Detective:Alright then...We found a dead body in the main doors of the Factory.

Oh no!A dead body?Please tell me it wasn't Russ!

Detective:Her name was Jessica Handson.She died in uknown circumstances.We believe it was poisoning.And since you and...Mister Terry over there were the only ones in there we have every right to accuse you for murder.

"Murder"

"Murder"

"Murder"

Felix:No no no no NO!This is all a big misunderstanding!

Detective:Really?

Felix:Yes!

Detective:Will you explain then?

I couldn't tell her what really happened.I didn't know either.She would think I was crazy.I started to think that I was also crazy.But...Cry AND Russ saw it.No...that couldn't be it.I need to find out what's going on...but first...

Detective:So?

Felix:Uhm...

Another deadly death glare...

Felix:Look...i can't tell you..but it wasn't us!We were...just messing around!We didn't kill anyone!I don't even know this...uhm...Jessica!We don't have any connection with her!

Detective:Maybe you didn't...but your friend had.

Cry?

Detective:We found his fingerprints on the victim's body.

I knew I recognized that voice...But...He was with me.That man with the mask?He had the same voice as Cry!And he wore that mask his fans draw him with.What is going on???What was he?And was it even he?How did he turned the whole factory into a forest AND into a Slender game???

I didn't understand.I couldn't understand!

My head started hurting so much.

God...

Uknown:Felix...