Old Friends

''Hello Cry...Remember me?

It's been a hell of a time since the last time we met.You knew that where you had put me last time wouldn't delete me forever right?Apperently not.I've got your friend,Russ,right here!You want him safe and sound?The alley we first met.I'll see you there.Tonight,11 pm.Dont be late!

It's a warning!

                                                                                                           Your friend,

                                                                                                                            Cry:)

That sonuva bitch is back.I had to run.I musn't be late.Even I,the only person who knows him better than anyone,can't think of what he is able to do for his freedom.

Or so he says.

I believe there is a bigger think he is hunting except of his freedom.Something that only I have.But I can't realise what that is.It started pouring down quickly,but that couldnt stop me,neither the roads that were flooded and unbelievably traffic.I don't drive anyway so I had to be extra quick.

The alley were we met...I'll never forget that place.That alley was the beggining of the Nightmare.And he had Russ!

What did he want this time?

10:45 pm

Pewds was still sleeping.I had so many questions but none answer.

Things got so complicated.What the hell is going on?

I arrived at 10:57 pm.

Right on time.I spinned around a few times until it was 11o'clock.Then a shadow appeared.It had long hair,but not as long as mine.Or Russe's(Wtf so many s i didnt know how to write this!).

Someone alse was there.

????:Cry!

Female voice

She stepped out of the shadows crying.She had red hair.I realised some cuts and bruises.

Red

She hugged me with all her strength

I had to tell her something

Cry:Everything is going to be okay now.

I realised a scratch at her glasses.

Red:No they won't,Cry...

She was sobbing on my shoulder.

Cry:Where is Russ?

She hold her tears so she could answer me.

Red:He told me it was a destraction!

He?

Oh.They knew.I had told them.I was suprised that they believed me in the first place.I am sure not all of the Late Night Crew believed me entirely.That encludes Red.But she saw him now.

Cry:Destraction?

Red:Yeah...He took Russ but he called you here for you to be distracted...I don't know what he wants!

Why woul-

No no no no no no no!

Red:What is it?

Cry:Pewds.