“They’re girls, Sky, I think I got this covered” the three girls got themselves up off the floor and charged at him, enraged. He simply stood there still, he back now facing me, the girls try to hit him but he’s way too fast and can easily counter. It’s kinda fun seeing them get beaten this easily. “but why are you helping me?!” I scream amongst the chaos “were friends aren’t we? Now run!” I was reluctant but did as he said.

I ran home, but as soon as I got there I felt so guilty for leaving him on his own to defeat three other people. I wipe my face clean, dump my bag and run out to go and help him. When I got back to where the fight was though, all three girls on the floor, puddles of blood coming from their bodies that were now several feet away from where I laid, how did they get so far away so fast? And what the hell just happened? And where was Cole? I got up to check out what was causing them to bleed, I’m not squeamish at all so the blood didn’t bother me, plus I hated them, but I didn’t do this.

I looked at all of the girls’ bodies, they all had these weird holes in their neck, that were pouring blood, well that explains where the blood came from, but are they dead? I felt Chloe’s pulse, nothing, I went to Kendal, nothing, then ran over to Madison, nothing. Oh god, what did this? And is it coming for me next? I look around in all directions quickly, but there wasn’t anyone or anything in sight. I decide to call an ambulance whilst racing back home, maybe there’s still a chance they could live? I really doubt it but I feel bad that they’re dead; no one deserves to die this young, no matter what they have done to me.

I get home to find my mom has just got back, she looked at me, worried. She saw my face and ran over to me screaming “Sky?! Are you okay!? What happened?!”

“I’m fine mom, just those girls again, but it’s fine, but, umm…. When I ran away from them to home, I went back to go confront them again, prepared” (I lied) “but when I got back, they.. were bleeding out, so I called an ambulance”

“oh my god… are they dead?” my mom said shakily, sitting down, she shares the same opinion as me, death isn’t nice. “I-I think so.. but the paramedics will take care of it if there’s any chance of them living” my mom nodded and said “well, I won’t call the school on them considering what has happened, but I should call their parents telling them what’s happened to them” I nodded and walked upstairs to my room. I love my room, all red and black, black patterned wallpaper, grey-ish wooden floor, a large black frame double bed with a fancy metal bar pattern for the headboard and red duvet covers stood in the middle of the room, against the back wall, my black curtains covering my one large window on the wall facing the door. Not to mention my drawings and band posters spread everywhere across my walls, and my room was huge. I go over to my bed and get my iPod from my nightstand, I don’t even turn on the light, the dark is much nicer. I play the song rooftops by lost prophets played, I love this song, I sit up on my bed singing along with it, blasting it out on my speakers, I’m usually conscious about my singing but I heard my mom go out in her car a few minutes ago, probably decided to explain things to the parents in person. So now I could sing loud and no one could hear me! I love when I get this chance.. I grab my sketchpad, I told you I like drawing, and draw Cole, I’m best at drawing people. Many songs later  I see a black figure through my curtains in the moonlight, it was so late now, I look straight at it but see a blur of black, then nothing, I guess it was a bird that flew away or something, looked pretty huge to me though. I walk over to the window, drawing back the curtains, but all that’s there is the few trees planted outside my window. It was pretty convenient they were there as the braches were big and close enough for me to climb down from my window.

A few years ago when I was grounded I use to just climb down the one, larger tree, its branch was right in front of it and was a fun way out without being seen, I’d always make it back before my mom noticed I was gone however. I leant against my window sill, slightly leaning out of the window, feeling the cool, soft breeze hit my pale skin. I stare at the garden and the leafless trees; it was beautiful in the moonlight. I see another black figure in the corner of my eye, it was in a tree at the other side of the garden, I quickly turn my head to see what this thing was but it was gone as soon as I did, what is that thing? And how does it move so fast? Oh my god, all these questions remind me of what happened to Cole! I hope he’s okay, especially after he came to save me.  I would try and call him but I don’t have his number, I don’t have Facebook (why the hell would I) and I have no idea where he lives, dammit I have no way to reach him. I hear my moms can coming back into the driveway and decide maybe it’s time for bed, at least it was school again tomorrow, Friday and I could see if Cole was alright, possibly even ask him what happened if he is. He said we were friends? It’s weird thinking about it. I barely know the guy and yet, I feel like I can call him my friend, my second one ever, well since we were I guess it’d be okay to ask him about it, he didn’t seem one to get worked up about those kind of things, or really anything. I turn off my music, open my door and scream “night mom!” then slam it shut before she could reply. I go to my bathroom (yes, I have an en suite, black and white tiled and get ready for bed, changing into my batman pyjamas, god I love them. I crawl into bed and set my alarm, not that id really need it, I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep tonight, I was kinda worried about Cole, friends worry about other friends okay?! And wondered if the skanks were alright, before even realising it my eyelids started to feel heavy as the view of my ceiling faded away. I didn’t know what time it was, probably late but I was thankful to go to sleep.

A/N

sorry, another short chapter but I did upload fast, maybe I will if I get inspired for the next few chapters, thank you for reading guys!