I quickly jumped out of the car and ran to Kali. "Oh Kali." I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I can't believe her own dad did this to her. Parts of her face is swollen and there's so much blood. I started to tear up as I carefully grabbed onto her. I walked her to the car and put her in the back seat. I buckled her in and wiped the tear that rolled down my cheek. "We have to get you to a hospital now." I said.

"N-No." She tried to speak.

"We have to go now. You can't wait any longer."

"H-Help Brad." I could tell that it took everything in her to talk.

"You need to get to a hospital Kali." I started to panic when I saw blood coming out of the side of her mouth.

"H-Help Brad." She repeated.

"Alright I'll help him but don't close your eyes." I closed the door and ran over to Brad. The man beat up Brad pretty good. Brad had a big red mark on his cheek that will most likely turn into a bruise. His bottom lip is already swollen. His nose is bleeding and his left eye is turning a dark color which means he's going to be getting a black eye soon.

"How could you do this to your own daughter!? She told me everything you've done to her and I waited for the day I could beat the shit out of you!" Brad yelled. I honestly don't know how this neighborhood hasn't called the police yet. Are they all deaf or something? How could they not hear the yelling and screaming?

"Brad get off of him! We need to get to the hospital!" I yelled.

"I will never let you touch her again! If you ever try to find her again I will beat the shit out of you and I won't stop!" Brad threaten. I've lived with Brad all my life and I've never heard him so angry before. He really cares about Kali but so do I.

"Brad get off of him! We have to go! Brad, Kali needs us!" I yelled. I think the last part of what I said made him stop because he got up and kicked Kali's dad in the face and then ran to the car. He got into the backseat with Kali. I guess that meant I was driving.

Brad's POV:

I got into the backseat with Kali. I carefully pulled her onto my lap. "I'm so sorry Kali. This is all my fault. You wouldn't have been out here if it weren't for me." I grabbed onto the bottom of my shirt and gently wiped some of the blood off her face.

I shut my eyes trying not to cry. I can't believe someone could do this to their own kid. Kali doesn't deserve this. Nobody does.

Fuck I hate her dad so much. It took everything in me to stop beating him up. If Kali didn't have to go to the hospital who knows what would of happened. I don't think I would of been able to stop myself from beating the shit out of her dad.

"Brad." She softly spoke. I opened up my eyes and looked down at her. I stroked her cheek not caring about the blood that was still on her face. I already had my blood and her blood all over me. I never was a big fan of blood but I can usually handle being around it because of the fights I got into and playing football.

"Yes?" I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat. I don't think I can hold back these tears anymore. Come on Brad be strong for her.

"I'm getting tired." She said as her eyes started to slowly close. I pulled her into me closer than before. I bent down and kissed her forehead.

"Kali stay awake. Please stay awake."

"Brad take her inside! I will park the car." Carter snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked outside the window to see we were at the hospital. I quickly got out of the car and reached out for her. I grabbed onto her. I was running towards the entrance with her in my arms. The bright lighting must have been to bright for her because she let out a small groan and squinted her eyes.

"She needs help! Someone please help her!" I called out in a panic voice. I looked down to see her eyes were shut. "Kali! Kali!" I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I was now crying. The doctors and nurses came running over towards me with a stretcher. They kept telling me to put her on it but I couldn't let her go. I just wanted to hold her in my arms forever but I knew I had to put her on the stretcher so they could help her. I carefully sat her down and walked beside her but one of the nurses stood in front of me and put her hands onto my chest. She told me I couldn't go with her that I need to wait in the waiting room. I wiped the tears from my eyes and cleared my throat. I argued with her telling her that I need to be with Kali but she just kept telling me not right now. I finally gave up and walked over to the chairs. I sat down and Carter came running in. He walked over to me.

"Where is she!?"

"They took her and won't let me go with her." I rubbed my eyes and then bent over and looked at the ground. Carter patted my back.

"She's going to be okay." He said.

"I know."

What a crazy, emotional update.

Anyways just a few more updates until the end. *gasp*

Vote/Fan/Comment💕