Chapter Seventeen - What Do You Do?

(Pete's Point Of View)

"I know, you're confused. I can tell." Jordyn says.

"Yeah, I am co-"

I didn't even finish my sentence before she cuts me off by her lips crashing in to my own.

I pull away, pushing her away, "What the fuck Jordyn!" I yell.

"What?" She asks dumbfounded, tilting her head like a puppy.

"You know exactly what! Don't act stupid with me you whore!" I yell louder.

"Calling me names now? So mature Wentz."

"I am mature! Says the girl who kisses me knowing I have a fucking husband, you twat!"

"I do have a twat, thank you for noticing." She bites her lip looking me up and down.

"Oh don't you dare try an-" she collides her lips with mine once more, cutting me off.

This time something consumes me making me kiss her back and putting my hands on her hips bringing her close; deepening the kiss.

Jordyn smirks against my lips, wrapping her arms around my neck. She goes on her toes slightly and whispers in my ear, "I just did." She winks and walks away swinging her hips, which I watch her like she was mine, like I would watch Patrick.

Wait...am I starting to be attracted to Jordyn? I can't be,
I love Patrick. Also, what did she mean by I just did?

I shake my head and walk in to the living area and sit down next to Andy.

"So, what was with the shouting?" Brendon asks looking over at me.

"Nothing...it was nothing." I answer barely audible.

"It sure did sound like it was nothing," he says mockingly rolling his eyes, "Come on Pete, what happened? What's with all the shouting and her walking out with this devilish smirk plastered to her face?"

"I agree with Brendon here," Andy says.

I sigh in response shaking my head. What the hell did just happen?

"Pete..."

"Brendon..."

"Teeeell meeeee." He whines.

"Nnnnooooo." I mock.

"Yyyyyeeeesssss."

"You are one strange man Brendon. You aren't going to stop bothering until I tell you, huh?"

"Nope!" He exclaims smiling proudly, " so does that mean you are going to tell me?"

"Nope." I laugh.

"But you can tell Brendon anything, you know that."

"And Andy," Andy butts in laughing.

"But...I don't want to."

"Just tell me pete!" He whines again, pouting.

"Ugh! Fine!" I groan, "You know I went into the kitchen, whatever. Well, Jordyn walked into the kitchen as well scaring the living shit ou-"

"Shit is living? Whoa..." Brendon interrupts me. He clearly as the face of astonishment.

"Anyway," I blink shaking my head in confusion, "As I was cleaning up she was acting funny, I don't even know dude, but then she kisses me."

"She what?" Brendon and Andy ask in unison.

"She kisses me, I know. I push her away and that's what you heard with the shouting. She kisses me agai-"

"Dude! She kissed you twice? I'm gonna go teach her a lesson!" Brendon shouts standing up.

"Yes, but this time is kissed her back and grabbed her hips, pulling her in close."

Both Andy and Brendon look at me with the same expression of disbelief.

I sigh, "And when she walked away I watched her...like...that way. Like I would with Patrick...I think...I think I may be attracted to her," I explain.

"You seriously can't be. You can't. You and Patrick..." Andy says.

"I know, I know." I sigh again with guilt building in my gut. It literally feels like someone stuck there hand in to your stomach and twists it various times.

What am I going to do? I technically just cheated on Patrick though he did cheat on me with Brendon countless times way back, even had sex with him, but it's not right and that doesn't give me the right to do it back nor make me a better person. I can't and won't do it again. I'm a horrible person for kidding he'd back. I'm an idiot. Patrick, he's my husband, the man I dedicated the rest of my life to and I lo-

Hm...