Chapter Twelve - The Concert

(Mona's Point Of View)

I walk in to the bathroom with the biggest smile in my face.

Why am I smiling? I have no idea.

I set the clothes down on to the counter or whatever it's called, including the shoes. I just stand there staring at the clothes stupidly. Like a moth to a flame.

"Well, I better get this done and over with." I mumble to myself before stripping myself from the previous outfit.

Already regretting this whole situation.

(Summer's Point Of View)

It's been ten minutes since Mona went to get changed. She better not just having her insecurities get the best of her, again. I mean, I already know what the outfit is. There is nothing to be worried about. Or what if she like, sloppier and died? I'm kidding.

"Hey Summer. For some reason I thought you and Mona left already." Pete says walking in to the room.

Maybe she needs to worry about that.

"Well, she kind of lost her bag somehow so, we had to kind of improvise. Besides, you have to take us regardless." I tell him.

"Oh yeah, right. Like how exactly did she improvise?" He asks.

"Patrick's clothes."

"Well then." He laughs hysterically. "Why didn't she use Jordyn's clothes? Or your's?"

"She already tried on his jeans and that one jean shirt or whatever the hell it is. They fit her perfectly. Oh and she didn't use mine because they are too big and Jordyn's are too small on her."

"Makes sense. Also, I should've came earlier to see that. Damn." He chuckles.

"Just wait until she gets back out here with another outfit." I laugh.

"Can't wait." Pete smiles. "I see you are all ready to go."

"Hehe Ready To Go. And yeah, I am. Of course I am!"

"I knew you were going to do that. And of course you are!"

"Yeah!" I scream and high five Pete.

"Woo!" He yells high fiving me back. "So, what exactly is she wearing?"

"She probably might have heard you come in already, but I'm going to whisper to you anyways." I then whisper what she's wearing in to his ear.

"Oh gosh. Totally Instagram worthy. Hey, do you know how exactly we got that outfit?"

"No you haven't actu-" I get cut off by Mona walking out of the bathrrom.

"I'll tell you some other time." Pete whispers to me.

(Mona's Point Of View)

I am finally re-showered, dressed, and ready. Wait, I'm not dressed yet. Oops. Remind me again why I am wearing his clothes? And this outfit especially? As long as I'm not going naked nor am I going in sleep wear. To be honest, I probably will fit in with my clothes. Dad's clothes anyways.

I put on my bra...if I had one. So, my imaginary bra. I slide on my underwear, which I surprisingly have. I put on Dad's red-plaid pants on, sliding a studded belt through the loops and buckling it. I put on a black band, I think it's a band anyways, t-shirt. Then, I clumsily put on the white combat boots. Lastly, I put on Dad's leather jacket on.

I look at myself in the mirror, "Huh, not bad actually."

I look over and see my Dad's fedora sitting on the counter.