Chapter 6- Fight

Ryder's pov

I woke up, for the first time in my life, actually excited to go to school today. I only meet her yesterday and I feel like my mind is completely consumed of her, which is dangerous. I like her but if she knew my background she wouldn't want anything to do with me.

I get out of the bed and get dressed in white skinny jeans with a black v-neck t-shirt. I put on my black boots and walked down stairs to the kitchen to find my brothers Zack and Zain already there eating breakfast. I try to avoid my entire family as much as I possibly can.

"Well look who decided to grace us with his presence" Zain says glaring at me while cleaning his cereal bowl.

"Zain leave him alone, you don't want to upset the little psycho" Zack says chuckling.

My brothers find every reason possible to either prank, tease, or torture me in some way. We all use to be very close when we were little, but through the years we all got into our own things and somehow developed a hate towards each other that I honestly no longer remember how it started. It's like we woke up one day and couldn't stand each other.

I walk passed them and go to the pantry for a pack of starburst for later and then walk out of the kitchen and see my moms boyfriend passed out on the couch with empty beer bottles around him. I can't stand that drunk bastard, he treats all of us like crap and he struts around like he is God's gift to the planet. But of course my mom loves him while me and my brothers can't stand the air he breaths. Hating him is our only common interest at this point but I don't feel like dealing with any of them today. I have to hurry and get to school to see Rose. I just hope no more problems start today.

*******

I walk into the school 40 minutes early " wow, I've never been this early before, its weird." I think to myself as I look around the hallway and head to my locker. I turn the corner and immediately notice that jackass, Brian, who outed me to Rose, leaning against my locker and practically having sex with that Mindy chick. Me and Brian were on the football team together, but the bastard has been out for me and rikki ever since rikki was voted team captain and coach named me mvp. He got away with yesterday cause I didn't want to make a scene in front of Rose, she didn't need to see how violent I could be, however.......Rose isn't here now.

Before I realized what was happening, I marched straight towards him and yanked him by the back of his collar throwing him against the wall. "It's time I teach him to keep his mouth shut." I think to myself as I smirk and punch him in the mouth. By this time students are starting to arrive, so we are starting to gather a crowd. I guess Brian notices this and decides to get up and try to tackle me, however, I move at the last second and slam him hard against the floor. At that moment something snaps within me and my anger boils, I lose control of myself and hold him down to the ground while repeatedly punching him.

"Ryder! Dude stop you're gonna kill him!" Rikki yells as he and my two other friends Sean and Jalin try to pull me off of him. I just couldn't stop myself, my body was moving on its own. I was releasing all of my anger and frustration into every punch. Sean, Rikki, and Jalin finally drag me off of Brian and realized that he was unconscious. "Shit" I lost control again. I look up and notice that the crowd is looking at me in fear and disbelief. Some even looked at me in pity since they grew up around me and know of my "condition". I hate that look.....I got it my whole life, I can't stand it.

"Ryder?" I turn around and come face to face with the one person that I was hoping to never have to see me like this....

Rose.

********

"Crap!crap! Crap!!!" I pace back and forth in the school library with Sean, Rikki, and Jalin. No one ever comes in the library and due to there being no librarian me and the guys use it as our hang out/ ditch spot. There is a small area with a really big couch and a bunch of lazy-boy chairs for reading, so we took over that area.

"Calm down, man" Sean says yanking me down on the couch. "It's not that big a deal, so she saw you in a fight? Yeah you went a little over board but I don't honestly see why your freaking out so hard."

"Saw him in a fight?! Ryder just had a case of attempt to murder in the middle of the damn hallway!" Rikki yells " Ryder, what the hell got into you? I get that you're pissed about what that guy did yesterday but I thought we agreed about no fighting. You're lucky we got there before any of the teachers or principal Hanz got there!!!"

"Jeez stop yelling man, he hears you, shit we can all hear you! Calm the fuck down!" Jalin yells at Rikki, causing him to pout slightly and lean back in his chair.

I know I fucked up, they don't have to tell me that. I'm on probation, the school has a strict no fighting policy, if you get caught three times you get expelled. However, considering my family has contributed so much money into the school, I have been caught fighting 7 times and have yet to be expelled. Principal Hanz did say he will suspend me if I was caught again. So I guess you can say I can get away with anything at this school. But I'll go into more detail on that later.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I couldn't control myself." I say S.L

"It's cool, I get that you're angry but you have to be more careful about where you let that anger out, we not always gonna be there to cover for you. We only trying to look out for you." Jalin says nudging my arm "besides, I have been dying to beat the hell out of that dude for the past year, and you did it for me, so thanks man." I roll my eyes at Jalin as Rikki and sean chuckle.

At that moment we hear the door to the library open and close. "Who could that be? Didn't class start like 10 minutes ago?" Rikki says standing up to check the door. "Maybe it's one of the teachers?" Sean says siting up from his laying position on the couch. "Oh crap, you're back" Rikki says staring at someone that's around the corner out of my view. Just the look of disgust on his face as he says that, tells me that it isn't good. I stand up and walk around the corner to get a clear view of the person.

"Shit, she's back" I think to myself. "Ryder! Oh my God I missed you!!" She says as she jumps on me and hugs my neck tightly. Crap....it's Katie. Katie Jones, placed on this planet specifically to irritate me. She has been obsessed with me since the 8th grade when I took her to the movies, the biggest mistake of my life. That was before she turned into the biggest bitch in the school and my stalker. Back then she was actually a really nice girl, but once puberty hit her it's like she thought she was beyonce or something. She became so conceited, she really thought she was God's gift to the world and after I turned her down for another date she has been clinging to me ever since. She acts as though I'm her boyfriend. No matter how many times I tell her it isn't going to happen, she just comes back. A girl tried to flirt with me one time, and she pushed her down the steps. I mean we were already towards the bottom and it was only like 3 steps, but seriously how fucked up is that? This girl is crazy, and since I don't speak she takes it as though I secretly like her affection or something and that I'm just too shy to admit it. Which is bull crap, she knows I'm mute, she just can't stand the fact that I'm the only guy in school that doesn't want her.

I push her off of me and step away from her. "Katie, I thought you and your family went to Venice?" Sean says. "Yeah and how can we send you back?" Rikki days glaring at her. Rikki and Katie has never gotten along, Rikki has known Katie longer than any of us, they have been enemies since birth. They were next door neighbors and their moms never got along either. None of us ever understood why but those two can't stand the sight of each other. 

"Well I missed my honey bear so I came back early." She says giggling and reaching out for me. I stepped out of her reach. "Honey bear?" Jalin falls back on the couch laughing. "Aww, Ryder, I didn't know you were her honey bear" Sean says in a baby voice. Katie rolls her eyes at Sean and Jalin and turns her attention onto Rikki, "And you can't get rid of me that easy" She glares daggers at him. If looks could kill we would be planning Rikki's funeral right now. "Trust me I know, if it was that easy you would be shipped halfway to Antarctica by now." Rikki smiles sweatly at her, I couldn't help but laugh.

"So Ryder did you miss me?" She ask me innocently as she bats her eyelashes. "No." Rikki, Jalin, and Sean say in unison and I shake my head no.

******

What do u think, not the longest most interesting  chapter but it's a fill I'm chapter basically. - Zeke

(Did you actually take her to the movies during 8th grade?  *laughs* -Sydney)

******