Chapter 5- Love.

Hii *smiles brightly*

I wrote alot so don't be too mad. 4 pages on Microsoft Word <3

My hand hurts ;-;

Enjoy <3 

XxxxxxXxxxxxX 

Chapter 5

Ryder's POV

By the time school ended Rose and I agreed to go to my house to start the project since my mother and her boyfriend weren't going to be home until later that night. But before we could leave my football coach, Coach Reed, called everyone out in the intercom saying he wanted to have a one hour practice session going over the play since our first game is this coming Friday.

As we were walking to the practice field I wrote on the back of my journal asking Rose if it was okay to tag along, saying that we can reschedule but she just shook her head and said softly," I don't mind, plus I really would like to see you play and talk to the couch about a position on the team" I looked at her amusingly and wrote on the journal quickly, "You're going to try out for the team?" She read it and burst out laughingwhile shaking her head and saying," No, oh gosh, I'm talking about if there's a position for the sports medicine trainer like wrapping you guys up for games or when you get hurt sweetheart." She looked up at me amusingly with a teasing glint in her eyes as a smile played on my lip at how her smile was so contagious. "Don't get me wrong though, I'm pretty sure I can kick your butt in football." She said teasingly while looking up at me. I snorted slightly and wrote while smiling, "You're like what? 5ft?" She pouted and muttered," Yes...Meanie." I couldn't help it, I laughed. I couldn't remember the last time I laughed this hard especially since she was pouting at me as I laughed at her. She was just so cute; I pinched her cheek and smiled down at her as we arrived.

Rikki waved his arms around frantically when he spotted us; Rose giggled and waved back at him. I was already dressed in my football uniform while Rikki held my football helmet which I left behind in the locker room forgetting about it. Rose sat on the bleachers with her legs crossed looking straight at me, I smirked and winked at her before putting on my helmet just as the coach blew his whistle getting everyone's attention to start practice.

Rose's POV

I smiled and rolled my eyes playfully as Ryder smirked and winked my way just as his coach blew the whistle for practice. A few minutes passed as the guys were doing drills and exercises that the cheerleaders came out wearing extremely short shorts and low cut tank tops that made some of the guys look their way. I chuckled quietly as the coach blew the whistle getting them startled and look away from them. One of the cheerleaders' looked at me and it just had to be, what was her name again? Mandy? Cindy? Oh I remember! Mindy! The one who I have for third period with that meathead jock, the one who made fun of Ryder and Rikki. She glared at me and marched towards me with her other little caked face minions. I huffed and thought," Great, this is just what I needed." I tried ignoring her and continued watching Ryder and caught his eye, I waved and smiled brightly at him.

Next thing I knew, Mindy was blocking my view of Ryder towering over me with her hands on her hips glaring right at me. She plastered a fake smile and said sickly sweet," Hey Rose, what are you doing here?" I masked her face with a fake smile like hers making it look like two friends just talking but in reality it wasn't. "Nothing, just here watching Ryder practice." I said and turned my attention back to the field watching as Ryder caught the football in mid-air and passing it to Rikki, I smiled slightly. My shoulder got roughly pulled much to my discomfort as I looked at Mindy with an annoyed expression, "What do you want Mindy?" She bent slightly and looked at me with a glint in her eyes that I didn't like and said as her breath hit my face," If I were you I would be careful with who I get close to especially if it's Ryder Winters." I raised my eyebrow at her and said not afraid to stand up against her," And why is that?" She smirked slightly," Because Katie wouldn't like that and if I were you I would be afraid," she said as she walked back to her group of friends.