4-Meeting His Girlfriend

I got out of the shower and put on the clothes that someone put on the ground outside of the bathroom. I walked back down to where Zayn was and saw him making out with a blonde haired girl. I cleared my throat. They didn't stop. "Alpha" I said then he stopped her and looked at me... Which I regret because it was more of a glare.

"What do you want! Can't you see I am busy?" The Blondie looked at me and glared too, her makeup wasn't too heavy she was actually pretty "who are you?" Alpha spoke for me "her name is Gabby and she is my sister" the blond looked at him and whispered in his ear. Does she think we are deaf?

My wolf growled, the blonde asked if he would would take her to bed! My wolf got enough control to make a quiet growl and left to find the living room. Once I found it I sat on a black leather arm chair. I heard steps walking up the stairs and then I saw Alpha. "Why did you growl?"

I looked down "it wasn't me, it was my wolf Morry... When your girlfriend whispered that it set her off" he was stepping closer. He came to me, lifted me up and sat me on his lap. "Kiss me" he demanded "I can't" he looked at me with a hurt expression "why?" Then I got up and moved to another chair and replied "because you were just sucking faces with that blonde girl" I refused to look at him.

He came to me again and brushed my hair off my shoulder and started to suck the spot where my mark would go. I quietly moaned and turned so that I could kiss him.

We heard steps on the stairs again and he quickly stopped and raised his voice at me a little "no I do not approve!" what is he talking about? I just added on "but I think I love him Zayn" he shivered when I said his name "exactly! You think" I fake sighed and then the blonde walked in a pout on her face "what is taking so long?"

Alpha looked at her "I'm sorry Jessica but I don't think we can do that right now... I need to take care of an issue with Gabby can you come back in a couple days I have some Alpha meetings coming up so Gab will be the only one here" I put my hair back in place. "Can't I come back here later? Or any time of the week? And I should be going to the Alpha meetings with you? Aren't I the Luna?"

I cringed because that should actually be my title. Wait... I don't even like Alpha... I hate this mate bond... He slapped me today... I shouldn't have kissed him. "You are not the Luna yet... I haven't marked you... Or you know," that surprised me... He hasn't had sex with her "you should go home now Jessica" then he walked away. She looked angry very very angry.

She walked over to me and grabbed my shirt, then continually punched me she got five punches before Zayn ran back and grabbed her and threw her to the ground. "You know what! I don't need your bullshit anymore Jessica! We are over! And don't bother coming back to my pack" Jessica looked up and ran out.

Please vote and comment I like your feedback.