Massage - 15 [Muu Alexius]

A/N: This was requested by @xXNaruDragneelXx . I hope you enjoy!

Muu was known to make others happy. They took priority, in his eyes. However, even he had to unwind and relax sometimes, right? Correct.

The only place he was capable of doing that was in the comfort of his own home, within the confines of his beautiful wife's arms. He plopped on the bed, finally out of his armour and in the most comfortable clothing he posessed.

The mighty Fanalis let out a sigh as his muscles ached; he might've overexerted himself in training, as hard as it may be for one of his kind. You walked into the room, humming as you put away the laundry.

You smiled at him, and he smiled back. You noticed how tired he was, and finished up your chores quickly, crawling into bed beside him. "You know, if you keep training like this, you'll end up too tired to move." You giggled, already starting to ease his tense muscles. 

Soon, he found himself completely relaxed. He gave you a long kiss, like he did every night before the two of you went to sleep and before he went off to train. You turned off the light, and you snuggled into him. 

"I don't have a choice." He said, suddenly quiet. You lifted your head from his chest, before settling back down you knew what he was talking. "I know." You whispered, tears forming in your eyes. 

The war between Magnostadt and the Reim Empire -- not to mention the Kou Empire -- was approaching, and the Fanalis Corps, under his command, was a big part of the attack plan. You knew he was strong, hell, he was stronger than you a thousand times over, but you couldn't help but worry.

The people he would be fighting were strong, too. 

"I'm scared, Muu..... What if.... what if...." You trailed off, taking a deep breath to steel yourself. He held you even tighter. "What if you..... die? We both know you'd take a shot for someone." You hated being morbid, but it was slowly eating away at you. It took the form of anxiety, and you knew you wouldn't be able to hold it in for long.

"I'll always come home, no matter what. No matter where you are, I'll always find you." He closed his eyes when you burried your face in his thick curtain of hair. 

"Because home is where you are." He whispered, kissing your forehead.

A/N: I hope this wasn't too cheesy or short for you -.-' . And can we take a moment to appreciate this awesome picture? Seriously the artist is a genius (I'm still laughing. It's been half an hour since I found it TT-TT)

 It's been half an hour since I found it TT-TT)