Wish Rhymes With Fish - 6 [Ja'far]

A/N: I CAN'T!!!! I've been focusing all my attention to an original works (non-fanfiction) and I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE! I MUST WRITE THE FANFICTIONNNNNNN! It's so much harder, and I'm just not satisfied with the way it's going, but, you guys probably don't really care about that sooooo on with the story! (Don't forget to request. I love those :3)

You hummed giddily to yourself as you picked flowers. Many eyes watched you, puzzled by your actions. For a prisoner, you were oddly at ease. It took someone with a keen eye to notice that your cheeks were flushed, and that you could barely hold yourself upright. 

"How did she become intoxicated?" Ja'far questioned, glaring accusingly at some of the generals he suspected had given you an alcoholic beverage. Some looked away, while others stared at her. 

He let out an annoyed groan, but something clicked into place. "This may work in our favour." He declared. Now the curious gazes were trailed to him. Without explaining his idea, he walked towards you, mumbling to himself.

He stood in front of you, and you looked up, grinning widely. "Who are you?" He questioned, his tone completely even. You gasped dramatically and put your hand over your mouth, shaking your head as you giggled uncontrollably.

"Thash aw secrewwwww (that's a secret)!" You continued your hysterics, and Ja'far sighed, sitting down in front of you. "Where are you from?" He asked, and you formed out the letters with your hands. 

"K-O-U!" You stuck your tongue out, jumping up and sauntering around the field of colourful flowers. His eyes narrowed. "Why are you here?" He continued, and you stopped in front of him and fell into the grass, rolling around for a few moments. 

"Because I'm awesome!" You shrieked, giggling again. His eye twitched. Your giggling was getting irritating. It sounded like a horse shrieking. He felt as though his ears would start to bleed. 

"They said they could grant any wish....." She mumbled, and he leaned forward, hoping to pursue his interrogation. "What wish?" He quizzed, and you looked at the sky, before looking into his eyes. 

"Wish rhymes with fish!" He could already hear it --- the grating sound that made him cringe. You stopped abruptly, and looked at the pile of flowers bunched together in your hand. You took one, a beautiful emerald green that faded into red, and placed it behind his ear, pushing away strands of hair.

He went beet red at the action, staring at you in shock. You looked at him, your grin fading into a smile, and you laughed. Unlike your giggle, your laugh seemed genuine, and was softer than any melody he'd ever heard. 

He stared at you for a while longer, until you fell flat on your face, loud snores coming from your body. He snapped out of his trance and stood up, acting as though he'd forgotten the flower, but, in reality, he felt compelled to keep it.

Little did he know, he'd just met one of the most important people in his life in the future.