Chapter 12

Kaylyn woke up and yawned. She felt Jon’s arms around her; she carefully turned around and faced Jon. She saw his face sleeping like a baby. Kaylyn smiled and leaned in to give Jon a kiss on the lips as she was kissing Jon. Jon let out a small moan and continued to kiss Kaylyn and wrap his arms around her. Kaylyn pulled away slightly blushing. "Good morning my dear. How was the night? You want me to make some breakfast?" Kaylyn said. "Good morning, I had a great night because I was near you and pretty soon, I'll be near you every night until we die. You can make breakfast this morning my dear. I'll join you as soon as I can. “Jon said kissing her more deeply. “Kay, I'll see you in a bit. “Kaylyn said getting up and getting out of the tent. Kaylyn stretched and started to cook breakfast.  Then Jon came out of the tent and walked over to where Kaylyn was standing and held her tight. "I can't believe your my fiancée now Hun. I'm in kind of a shock that you said yes. But I’m happy none the less my dear. “Jon said wrapping his arms around her waist.”Yeah me too Hun, just think of what am I going to tell my mom back home? Why did you expect me to say no to someone I really love and happy to be with?" Kaylyn said turning around and kissing Jon on the lips. "Oh yeah, I would like to meet your parents. Maybe once this thing with the evil wolf pack is done, then we can fly back to your parent’s house." Jon said turning off the heat and then leans in to give Kaylyn a passionate kiss and held her body close to him. “That sounds like a plan. I must tell my mom that she is going to get another son-in-law. Hun, let’s wait to tell my mom about the engagement. I would like you spend one Christmas with me and my family.” Kaylyn said as she lays her head on Jon’s shoulder. “Ok, that’s fine. Just as long as you are wearing the engagement ring. I bet you are a lot like your mom.” Jon said as he ran his hand up and down Kaylyn’s back.

Kaylyn sighs and starts put the food on the paper plates. "Ready to eat breakfast my dear?" Kaylyn said as she sits down and starts to eat with Jon. Kaylyn noticed that Jon was still shirtless. "Yes I’m hungry. Though I'm not hungry for the food. But for something else...”Jon said as he getting up around the table and sitting down next to Kaylyn and kissing her fiercely. Kaylyn moans but said "Jon your food is getting cold. We can kiss after breakfast ok?" "Mm, ok Hun. I love you “Jon said after the kiss and goes back to his seat.  "Jon why are you still shirtless? I thought you would put on a shirt by now. It is a bit cold out here. I don’t want you to get sick. “Kaylyn said.”Oh? I’m became hot during the run last night. Plus I thought you would like to see me without my shirt." smiling Jon. After cleaning up after breakfast, Jon grabbed Kaylyn’s hand and kisses her lips then moved down to her jaw line.  "I’m going to take you to you to the lake. To go swimming and jumping into the lake. “Jon said as he held Kaylyn’s body close and kisses her lips.”Mm, I would like that Hun. Let me go change into my swimsuit dear. “Kaylyn said goes inside the tent to change into her swimsuit and grabs her towel. The suit was dark blue one piece but still sexy. Kaylyn came out and Jon looked at her and slightly ran to her. He picked her up and kissed her all over the place. "JON! Ohh what are you doing?" Kaylyn said under the attack of the kiss from Jon. "Kissing you my sexy fiancée. You look so mouthwatering. “Jon said kissing her lips and cheeks and her whole jaw line. Kaylyn moan a little and said "Jon please clam down! You can wait until our honeymoon to do that sort of thing." "Kaylyn, I love you and I can’t wait to be with you. But babe, it’s hard for me to see you looking like that. “Jon said kisses Kaylyn on the lips and set her down on the ground.”I love you too Jon. “Kaylyn said smiling at Jon as they walk together down to the lake. They walked up to the pier and Kaylyn pushed Jon into the lake. Kaylyn starts to laugh then all of the sudden Jon pulls her into the water. Kaylyn screams and swims up to get some air. Jon grapes her waist and hugs her tightly then kisses her lips tenderly. Kaylyn moans and wraps her arms around Jon and sighs. Jon smiles but then he gets a whiff of another wolf pack. "Kaylyn dear, get inside the tent NOW! There’s another wolf pack out here and I want you inside NOW!" Jon said running with Kaylyn in his arms and dumping her inside the tent. "Jon what?? There’s another pack out here?" Kaylyn said landing on her butt. Jon left to change into a wolf. 'Jon please be careful.’ thought Kaylyn grabbing her gun. Jon ran and turned into a wolf and sniffed the air. He caught the scent of another wolf. He ran towards the end of the scent. He saw a large pack of black wolfs. He had heard of the Black wolf pack. The pack that never hunted humans or even get near them. He may ask their help against the wolf pack that are planning to attack humans. Jon walked toward them and said "My name is Jon O’Conner and I am the leader of the Lone Wolf pack not far from here. I would like to speak with your alpha." bowing.

One of the younger female black wolfs ran up to their leader, whose name was Hector. The younger wolf told Hector of Jon. Jon was met up with Hector. "Ahhh, Jon of the werewolf pack in Wolf Creek. It’s nice to finally meet you. What brings you here near my pack?" asked Hector to Jon. "Hello Hector. It’s nice to meet you too. I have heard of you and your pack. But I am here on vacation with my fiancée. But I have some trouble news. My pack is under attack by a wolf pack that hunts humans. I brought out my fiancée to keep her safe because I love her. But may I ask for your help to kill those wolves. These wolves came to take revenge on the other wolfs I had killed because one of the wolves saw me with my girl when we first started to date. He was going to kill her and other humans! I couldn't let him do that." Jon said lowering his head. "I see, I have heard of these rebel wolfs as we call them. We have managed to keep them away from around this area but I didn’t think that they would move toward a college campus. Yes, I and my pack will help yours. Just let me know when you are leaving to go back to your home. We don’t get involved with humans but we don't want to see them harmed. “Said Hector.”Ok, I and my fiancée are going to be leaving tomorrow. I'll howl to let you know when we leave. Thanks for your help. “Jon said turning to leave. He ran back toward Kaylyn and as he got back and turned back into a human. "Kaylyn?? You ok? It was a good wolf pack that my father had told me about. They had agreed to help us with the rebel wolfs. "Jon said opening tent flap.”Jon? Jon I’m fine and that’s good to hear. I was worried about you. “Kaylyn said getting up and pulling Jon into a passionate kiss.

 "I’m fine dear. I just talked to a leader of a wolf pack who does transform but they don’t interact with other humans they rather stay as wolfs. They don’t want humans harmed but they don’t want anything to do with them. Thank God that my father had told me about them, Hector is the name of the leader. He is a good sort. He agreed to help us. If you don't mind Hun but we may need to leave tomorrow. “Jon said as he pulls her close and then starts to pack his clothes.”Oh that fine, I want to see if Jessica is alright.  As well as the others of the pack “Kaylyn said as she gets her things together.”I also want to announce to the pack that you to be my wife soon. “Jon said looking at her and kisses her lips.  "Ohh, alright. I have to tell Jessica that she is going to be my bridesmaid!" Kaylyn said smiling at him.