ICarly(Mixed With Draco and Josh) Theory 2

Hey guys! This may not be a real theory, but @Solo_Geek submitted it in to me, with a few fixes to the first Theory on this subject. :) 

Crazy Steve's little sister, Carly, died as a little girl due to a mistake Steve made when his father left him in charge of her. She froze to death, and in a panic, Steve got rid of her body. He hid it from his father, grandfather, and Carly's first friend, Sam. He freaked out, and left for California to get away from the reality that he had killed his sister. Little did he know, that while he was in California a woman and little boy moved in next to his apartment (Mrs.Benson and Freddy). Later on, Steve got a job at a move theater, and that's when he saw Megan. He knew she looked a lot like Carly, and to get her, he killed off Drake and Josh, and ran off with Megan.  He moved back to his apartment, and forced Megan to be and act like Carly.This explains the episode where he refused to let Megan (Carly) leave without a jacket on, in fear she'll freeze, also. He changed his name to Spencer to avoid the police finding him. At first Megan refused, but Steve didn't take no for an answer. He abused her so much, she finally agreed to be Carly. Later on, Megan (as Carly) came close friends with Sam and Freddie. They created the online show "ICarly", because Megan wanted to use it as a way to contact her family. When Carly's grandfather came over to visit, he suspected that Megan wasn't Carly, and wanted to take her away from him. But, when Spencer showed he was responsible, his grandfather left. The reason Mrs.Benson hated Spencer was that she had heard about Crazy Steve, and since Spencer looked a lot like him, she suspected him, yet, she never had the proof to see if it was him. When Mrs.Benson told Sam and Freddy her suspicions, Sam ran away to live with Cat to protect herself.  Steve moved away from Seattle and killed the parents of a kid named Wendell when he crashed his car into them. Steve convinced hen kidnapped the woman said to be his sits in the series and released her under the conditions that she act as if she is his sister and Wendell is his nephew. Wendell's real family is terrified of Steve and try to gain custody of Wendell but they give in in fear of their own lives. Wendell had brain damage from the car accident but lived. He is convinced that Steve, who renamed himself Vinny, is his uncle and the other lady is his aunt. He uses Wendell to fill the void from losing Megan.  

I think this theory makes a lot more sense than the first one, who agrees?