Rugrats

The Rugrats were really a figment of Angelica’s imagination.

Chuckie died a long time ago along with his mother, that’s why Chaz is such a nervous wreck all the time.

Tommy was stillborn and his dad Stu is in constant denial about it. So that’s why Stu is always in the basement making toys for the son who never had a chance to live.

The DeVilles had an abortion. Angelica couldn’t figure out whether it would have been a boy or a girl so she just made them twins named Phil and LilThe Rugrats Theory goes on like that, explaining things like how Angelica made her doll Cynthia look and act like her real mother, who one day just up and left the family and eventually got replaced by a very busy stepmother.

And how as she grew up she couldn’t handle all the tragedies that were happening around her so she fell deeper and deeper into her imaginary world as a way of not losing her mind. But it was already too late and she developed full blown multiple-personality disorder.

I looked into it though and I’m happy to report that the story is an urban legend. Well…except for one thing, Angelica actually was a real girl.

(On the side is Cynthia, if you never watched the show, or if you simplye don't remember how the doll looks. EEk!)