Chapter 8

No no no no. I can't open my eyes. Even though I kept them firmly shut I knew how small the room had gotten. I could feel it. Malfoy was shoulder to shoulder and the hard wall was pressing against my back.

"Harry! Harry are you okay, look at me!" Malfoy said worriedly towards me, putting hand on my shoulder.

"No, I don't want to look" My voice came out low and rough.

I was already shaking since the the loud bang from the potion but it was only getting worse by every second that passed. My throat was clamping up and the air was getting thicker. It didn't matter how much I expanded my lungs, not even a sip of air could get down. I think the other boy tried to talk to me again, but the only thing I could hear was muffled sounds. Nothing really making it through my eardrums. My head started pounding to the point where I almost screamed from the pain. I felt my body growing heavier as I rested my weight against the wall. I was just about to pass out as two strong hands grabbed me by my collar and yanked me towards them.

"Potter look at me right now!" Malfoy said loudly, his tone determined.

I was in a trance as I slowly opened my eyes. Excepting to see the small space cramping our body's together. But instead I found myself lost in a silver ocean. Malfoy was face to face with me, his breath ghosting over my lips as I looked deep into his eyes. The gray orbs was stunning, I had never looked this close. Inside it was like a thunderstorm. The gray fighting with the silver and some specks of yellow seeping into the mix. Making it all look... magical.

Somehow my eyes accidentally slipped from Malfoy's, landing just besides his shoulder. From this point my vision was able to catch up on the size of the small space. As before when I was lost in Malfoy's eyes, my breathing had amazingly slowed down to a normal rate. But now it quickly gather speed once again and my heart started pounding painfully hard against my rib cage.

...

Fuck... those eyes. Those green eyes was like dark green moss. Moss in a wonderful glade coated with a thin layer of dew. Catching the first rays of the morning sunshine. I could get lost there all day. I was still staring into his eyes as I felt his breathing quicken once again, the puffs of air coming faster against my lips. I started panicking. What if he hyperventilates? What will I do then?
My hand slowly travelled down from his shoulder onto his chest, from where I could feel his heart beating like crazy.

"Harry, Harry you need to calm down" He didn't listen as his gaze quickly vent around the space checking out every last inch of the small area.

Fuck what was I supposed to do? The stress was building up as I saw Harry sway to the side, probably from his lack of oxygen.

I did the only thing I could think about in that moment.
I kissed him.
My lips crashed against his, Harry immediately freezing on the spot. The kiss was awkward. No one moving one centimeter, just lips against lips. But still, holy fuck it felt good. His lips was plush against mine. It felt like sparks was forming at the touch, my whole face buzzing with heat. I hesitantly tilted my head to the side as I brought up a hand to rest at his neck, carefully gripping the small silky soft hairs at the back. I pushed a little harder towards him and moved my lips slowly. This time Harry responded, he pushed back light and moaning into my mouth. The vibrations and sound sending pleasure straight down toward my crotch area. "Fuck Potter" I whispered quietly against his lips.
He pushed more against me, slowly opening his mouth and sucking lightly on my bottom lips. Earning a gasp from me as I fell backwards, resting against my elbows with Harry laying half on top of me, our chests pressed together.

...

I had no idea what I was doing as I put my hand on Draco's thigh and slowly moving it to the side. Making place between his legs as I climbed in between them. But it just felt so fucking good, so fucking right.
I returned once again to his lips sucking in the bottom one. Draco let out a small whimper when I carefully dragged my teeth against it. I moaned in the back of my throat as he returned the action. I deepened the kiss, grabbing the bottom of his shirt snaking in under the edge. His stomach was warm and flat, and I could feel that the quidditch did good for him.

"Ahem" a voice snarled from besides us, a voice that I knew very well.

I could feel Draco tensing up under me as I looked up to Snape. Realizing that the room had gone back to the normal size, with me and Malfoy laying on the floor right in the middle of the room.

"I was in my office when I heard the bang, as you can see I have restored the classroom to its original size" The professor said with dripping voice.

"Now boys you may return to what you were doing, but just not in my classroom. Thank you" With that said, Snape left the classroom with a small smirk on his lips.

Malfoy looked back on me, to the door, and back to me once again. Before quickly scrambling of the floor and running out of the classroom.

I lightly put my fingers over my lips as I already missed Draco's touch against them.

._.
It happened whoop whoop!!
Thank you so much for reading! I love you all:))