Evolve (Writing Challenge 4.3)

4. "People like you make me believe in Darwinism." "Oh, that species are constantly evolving to become better adapted? I take that as a compliment. Thank you!" "No, survival of the fittest. The most dumb and weak should die off, making the race better because of it."  

JugheadxReader 2

*ive run out of plots for this one and i still like 2 more of these to write fuck and for some reason i cant concentrate today so this is really short and shitty sorry*

~~~~~~~~~~~

"You suck."

"And you swallow."

Jughead glared at me, and I smirked at him. 

I knew that  would piss him off more than anything, and I was proud of my (somewhat childish) comeback. 

"What are you, twelve? That was such a stupid comeback," Jughead asked me.

"I think it was good."

Jughead rubbed his forehead in annoyance and sighed. It made me wonder why our mutual friends decided introducing us was a good idea. We were two drastically different people, and constantly clashed. The only thing we agreed on was that we couldn't agree on anything. And yes, I'm aware of the irony.

I was brought back to Earth when Jughead spoke again.

"People like you make me believe in Darwinism." 

"Oh, that species are constantly evolving to become better adapted? I take that as a compliment. Thank you!"  I smiled a sweet, yet sarcastic smile.

"No, survival of the fittest. The most dumb and weak should die off, making the race better because of it."  

Before I could respond to that, he got up and left. 

I still responded anyway.

"Well fuck you too!" I yelled at his retreating form.

I may have gotten the last word, but Jughead still managed to piss me off more. His response to me was just throwing the bird. He didn't even look back or stop. He just threw his arm back and flipped me off.

I hate him.