This Is Not Normal (Writing Challenge 15.1)

15. "You don't know me! You don't know my life!" 

ArchiexReader 

*yeah idk*

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Archie, why are you lying in the floor in the fetal position using half a sub as a pillow?"

I stared down at my boyfriend, who was literally curled up in a ball on his bedroom floor with a unfinished sandwich underneath his head. 

He didn't answer my question, instead saying, "All I can smell is meat."

"Your nose is next to a slice of ham, what did you expect it to smell like?"

Archie made a noise that sort of sounded like 'I don't know'.

"Okay, let me ask this again, and this time I want an answer. What the fuck, Archie?"

I placed my hands on my hips as I towered over him, still wanting to know why he was like this. This is not normal. His father is a nice, normal guy. His mother seems pretty sane. Did the normality of each parent cancel out with the child?

"Arch," I started after realizing he wasn't going to give me an answer, "Please answer me. I'm genuinely concerned for your mental well-being."

I looked around his room for a sign or something that would indicate why the weirdo was like this, but found nothing. I sighed, knowing there was nothing else to do. I turned on my heel and walked towards the door, ready to leave him in his strange state, when suddenly I had a realization.

I stopped in the door frame, twirling on my heel so I was facing Archie, and asked, "Archie, does this have anything to do with the fact that you haven't written a song in a full 24 hours?"

I started my question seriously, but by the time I got to the end, I was using my obviously sarcastic voice. And Archie knew it. He just flipped me off.

I laughed a little, "I knew it!"

I turned back towards the hallway and threw my hand up as a goodbye, "Bye Archie, ya little freak!"

When I was about halfway down the stairs, I heard him yell.

"You don't know me! You don't know my life!"   

I laughed loudly so I knew he would hear me and walked out the door.