Chapter 4: Happy Birthday To Me

Idk I don't like writing authors note :P Enjoy! (:

ALSO! Kylie Howard looks like Madison Beer but in five foot eight

....................

Kylie's POV (as always)

*we skip a two weeks cause this was getting boring. It's now a Friday*

I woke up from my alarm clock and rolled around and sat up realizing what today was.

MY 15TH BIRTHDAY!!¡¡

I quickly hopped out of bed and decided to wear a dress. I picked out a colourful tie dye dress and grabbed my black leather jacket and put on a pair of aqua wedges. I took my time putting my makeup on, a light smoky eye, some eyeliner, mascara, and my usual foundation routine and I was done. I quickly straightened my hair and was greeted by my mother as I walked down the stairs. She was holding pancakes. I ran to her, grabbed the plate, and kissed her cheek

"Happy birthday Kylie! I can't believe my baby is fifteen!" She said tearing up. She quickly wiped under her eye to avoid smudging her makeup. I giggled and sat down and started eating. I heard the front door and Shawn came in and grabbed a plate and filled it with pancakes. That was our tradition that on my birthday we would eat pancakes for breakfast together. the best part about today is that it's a Friday and also a teacher meeting say which means no school!

"So I was thinking I could take you to see Divergent today. Like as half of your birthday gift.". Half?

"Half?" I asked. I was so excited to see Divergent I almost couldn't wait. Shane nodded and finished chewing.

"Yeah. I have another part to your birthday gift," he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Y'all can go but have her back at 7 for dinner. You're invited too Shawn," my mom basically just told me to go.. Shawn smiled at me.

"Yeah well Shawn I'm getting acrylic nails so you can sit by me and keep me company." I smirked as he groaned. He hated the smell.

"Fine. You got yourself a deal," he got up and put his plate and mine in the sink and grabbed my hand and pulled me off my seat.

"Ready to go?" He asked holding both of my hands and smiling at me. I smiled back and nodded almost laughing at our fake love.

"Do you kids need a ride to the movie theater?" Shawn let go of one of my hands and looked at my mom.

"That would nice thank you" he was so polite to my mother it was ridiculous cause he's not like that to other people. She grinned and ran to get her purse and her keys. Shawn and I walked outside to my mom's black Cadillac Escalade.

"You know you're a pretty great fake boyfriend," I said while laughing.

"Well thanks you're a pretty great fake girlfriend too.". We laughed and Shawn got out his phone and started taking a selfie with me. We both smiled widely and our faces were smushed against each other. The next one was me doing a kissy face while Shawn kissed my cheek. The next was my kissing Shawn's cheek while he was doing a fishy face. We did a couple of other random poses and my mom finally got into the car to drive us to the movie theater. I heard a "bing" and looked at my phone. Shawn had posted a college of us saying "Happy 15th to my gorgeous girlfriend and happy one month babe😘" I smiled.

"I didn't even know it was our one month I am so terrible!" I apologized to Shawn. He laughed.

"It's alright bæ," Shawn teased. I cringed.

"Please don't call me that. Bæ is such a girl thing" I pleaded. He smirked.

"Fine then, honey bun," he called referring to my childhood obsession with honey buns. I was a chubby child.