I see a thin bright blue piece of fabric, and pull at it, revealing a strapless dress. I pull it from underneath the hunk of clothing, and lift it up to fully see it. It's a High Low dress; the front that would sway delicately above my knees and the back trailed along the floor, with a thin gold belt attached to the waist. I completely forgot about this dress, having bought it last summer, and was going to wear it to this charity event but that ended up getting cancelled. Well, I have a very good reason to wear it now.

I grab the dress, a strapless bra and undies, before running straight to the bathroom. It takes me like ten minutes to shower, but I'm planning on wearing make-up, and using my waver to make my hair a lot wavier.  I throw my hair into a bun, and cover it with a shower cap. I strip down to nothing, and begin running the water in the shower. I know for a fact that thirty minutes passes by very fast, and I've already wasted six thinking on why I haven’t worn that dress yet.

Once dressed, I take my hair out of its bun and watch in my bedroom mirror as my hair falls down to my waist. I brush my comb through my hair, running it through all the tangles, and work my magic with the hair waver. I begin doing my make-up but hear a knock. 

"Come in, Luke!" I shout, really loud. It’s not really safe to randomly invite someone I’m not even sure is Luke, but oh well, it’s done now. I had left the door wide open so Luke could hear me, while I stand up on my tippy toes, moving myself closer to the mirror to put on this damn liquid eyeliner. Privileges of having shit vision is not being able to see if you’re doing a good job with your make-up or not without being two inches away from the mirror. Yes, that's how close I am too, I'm practically-

"What are you trying to do, kiss the mirror?" Luke says, walking into my room panting (from what I assume was his walk over here) while taking a seat down on my bed. He read my mind, that's exactly what I was thinking!

"No, I'm trying to put on this damn eye liner!" I huff out, frustrated. I gently hold down the lid of the eye I was applying the liquid eye liner to, eyeing my work with my other, trying to do it as straight as possible. But as I move to the side a bit, my arm bumps the lamp on my dressing table, and the eye liner skews off diagonally as I jerk, marking my skin up to my eyebrow.

I clip the lid back onto the eye liner. "Shit!" I growl out in annoyance, throwing the eyeliner down onto the table. I grab a makeup wipe, and wipe all of my hard work off, and begin starting again. I reapply my foundation, and powder, as well as the eye shadow. 

Luke stands up, and walks over to me, I begin reapplying the eye liner, but I keep cracking the shits because I can't see if it's straight or not. Luke grabs my arm, gently and takes the eye liner out of my hands. I turn around my body is facing his, stomping my foot and pouting.

"I'll do it." He smiles gently, "Close your eyes."

I close my eyes, I feel him place one warm hand on my cheek, and the other moved as the eye liner slips across my eye lid. I stand still, his hands swapping as he does the other, feeling his body heat from how close we are. He finishes the other and slowly takes his hands off, me immediately missing their warmth as I go to open my eyes.

"Don't open them yet, your marker thing hasn't dried." He says. I laugh at how typically guy he is. He called the eye liner a marker. How could I not laugh? I feel him blow softly against my eyes, trying to make the 'marker' dry faster.

"You can open them." He tells me. I open my eyes, and turn around looking into the mirror at my eyes. My jaw nearly touches the ground, he freaking did a better job at my eyeliner, than anyone I've known that's ever done my makeup! The eye liner is so freaking straight, and it's perfect. Not too thick and not too light.