this is all you do pt 2

A/N mostly a conversation chapter read if you want to~ Emma Xx

stood in my tracks with my mouth slightly parted. This man looked.... Clean but yet weak. Why was he out here alone? Despite the way I looked at him I still had a gut feeling that this could be, how would you say it? Good.

"I have been watching you for a couple of days and you all seem nice company so we have a camp not to far from here if you would like to join us, we are a big community and I can assure your safety. We have big walls to keep the 'rotters' out, its your choice madam" wow stalkeish but he seems legitimate, I told myself.

"I'm not saying yes but I'll come check it out and then we can come back." I said hesitantly.

Aaron began to pace forward towards the rest of the group but I couldnt let that happen.

"What are you doing?" I whisper yelled grabbing his shoulder slightly so I didn't hurt him.

"To talk to the leader"

"No your not, look I know you think you know us all, but you don't. Not all of the people in our group are easy on trust." I say quite confident for my liking.

Before he could say a word I had already began talking again.

"Now go hide inside of that tree, don't make a sound walkers won't find you there and wait till I come back because I will I promise." I hated braking promises to people it made me sick.