i have feelings

I'm on my own now. There really is no hope for this world and no hope for me. Okay I'll admit it I'm not strong against these rotters or people here, where I live is just temporary I know I'm gonna die soon anyway so why make a struggle?

I sit against a cold metal door just waiting. why was I waiting, well I can't answer that but you could say as soon as these 'people' took my brother and sister away from me to eat them.

Nothing new was happening another stupid group thinking that this was a safe place, but they tried to fight back which never surprised me. Each gunshot that was heard my body jumped to it but I wasn't scared.

It went quiet which obviously means that the group gave up and from what I could see they had big numbers. I managed to sneak a gun into my back pocket when they took my siblings, and as much as I pointed the gun at his head I couldnt pull the trigger so yes my siblings death will always be my fault.

Just knowing my luck the metal trailer door was opened and the sunlight blinded my eyes. I guess this is it I'm about to be eaten by a bunch of psychotic assholes who have done beyond crazy things. I wasn't grabbed or told to stand so I took my chances and pulled out the gun for my Own protection. I was then punched in the stomach and kicked in the head before being thrown back into my spot.

I looked up to see people staring at me not angrily like they wanted to hurt me but a generally caring look. I recognised these people they were the new group but I could of swore there were more of them.

I looked at every detail in people faces to see if they had any emotions and if they looked kind. The first person my eyes greeted was a girl with mid-length light brown frizzy hair she was standing next to a black haired man who I could tell was Korean. He soon embraced her in a hug so I'm guessing they were in a relationship or were some what 'friends with benefits'

I turned my head towards a dark haired man with a grey beard prickling from his old soft pale skin. His eyes were a faded blue, he looked tough so I assumed he was the leader. Next to him was a girl with short but straight brown hair huddled into his chest. God was everyone missing out on the world its a fricken zombie Apocalypse people not a sloppy romance film.

My eyes caught the attraction of a boy with a sheriffs hat. As he looked up I saw the blue ocean eyes that made me melt. His face was so soft and he looked so precious. His rosey pink lips looked soft and comforting but for some reason I could trust him. He gave me a quick smile before I was snapped out of my thoughts by a mans deep voice.

"Are you one of them?" He asked.

"No" I said sterner than I wanted to.

"Do you have a group?" He asked again.

"Do you see anyone here or for that fact anywhere near me obviously not" I snapped and I mean could you blame me what was with all the questions.

"I'm sorry if i offended you my name is Rick" he said with a half smile.

So I found out that the girl with the Korean was called Amy, her Korean husband was called Glenn. As you know the leaders name is rick and the girl who was cuddled into his embrace was Maisy I think I wasn't really listening till he got to the sheriffs name who was Carl.

"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to join our group I'm sure your already getting on with my son Carl and it would be nice for him to smile for once" he laughed and I smiled at his question.

"Yes!!" I replied really eagerly which probably made me sound stupid.

I walked over to Carl smiling like a seven year old.

"Somebody's happy" he chuckled wriggling his eyebrows.

"Hey to you to" I said fake glaring at him.

"So--" he said but didn't finish because I forgot to introduce myself, who the hell does that?

"Emma" I said rolling my eyes.

"Somebody is eager!" He laughed

"I have feelings to you know" I said jumping at the sound of an alarm outside.

Hi guys hope you enjoyed this chapter especially my friend who told me to write this book.
Thanks again
Love you all
Emma Xoxo