On the run?

My heart leaped out of my chest as this alarm had never gone of before, not even when they take people. Not to mention how the half of the group in the train cart glanced at me for answers. I get why because they have only been here for like five minutes and I had been here a week but I can't answer what I don't know.

The door was ripped open introducing five men including Gareth, probably the most hated person in this room. I couldnt speak for anyone else but I knew who I hated and it was him.

"Put them against the wall!" Gareth shouted roughly.

One man nodded at Gareth as some kind of signal which I gathered was something aimed at me since the man started marching towards me. He grabbed my shoulders and forcefully pushed my whole body into the wall intending to hit my head on it.

I turned my head to look at Carl and averted my eyes down to his fists which were clenched tight enough that his hands were turning red along with his face, he was obviously getting angrier every time the man touched me.

"Get to that wall or we kill her!" Gareth ordered with that sickening smile on his face.

Everyone obeyed them, even Carl did but he still had his fists clenched. I looked at Carl to try and reassure him that I was okay but it wasn't working.

Suddenly I felt a cold metal resting on my neck. A knife. I was pulled to the door noticing that it wasn't just me who was being pulled out the cart but it was, Amy, Maisy and beth along with me being dragged out.

The next thing I knew we were all on our knees like we were begging to survive and I ain't no begger. I stood up before saying,

"Your all sick and I ain't begging ya for nothing!" I said making sure to spit in their faces.

"Listen here bitch all were gonna do is go and have some fun by the walker pit and then take you home" one man laughed.

"If you so touch me in the wrong way I'll kill you all!" I said giving them a death glare.

We were dragged outside and led to the 'walker pit' but before we got there I had an idea of how I could make an attempt to destroy this place and hopefully get everyone out.

We were all tied to a post type of thing while the men released one walker on all of us and we expected to fight them with our legs. I wriggled around for a bit until my hands were free.