cancer

hi all, this one is a little more serious than my other shitty rants. lmao

i just want to condemn people who use the word 'cancer' to describe things.

for example:

'this is such cancer'

'that gave me cancer'

'ohhh my work is literal cancer'

and the list goes on.

okay i'm not targeting anyone but i just want y'all to know if you do use this word, please stop. (hajima for the koreaboos).

cancer is not a joke. people die from this, it's not something simple and easy to recover or smth, it's one of the world's biggest killers and it's such a scary and painful illness. how would you feel if someone you knew was really ill with cancer and people you knew were making fun of it???

thank god i've never personally had cancer or any extremely close family members either, but i know close extended family who's died from it and seeing people use the disease so lightly makes me sick to my stomach.

so pleaseeeee stop using it if you do, like i'm not here to name and shame. i just want to make y'all aware that using cancer as a joke is horrific and insensitive. tell your friends and whoever you know who does to stop and remind them about the people who do suffer so much to recover.

i hope to god that nobody does get affected by cancer, and my thoughts are with anyone reading this that if they are/know people who have cancer, and hope they do recover. god willing.

thank you for reading guys, and please do take this to consideration! i don't think any of you guys have any malicious intent when saying stuff like this, and do it bc it must seem funny. but it can be offensive, so just refrain from using it.

i have love for everyone, even my haters <333333.

thank you
- dw