whats wrong with wp

OK HONESTLY WATTPAD HAS BECOME A DUNGEON. READ ALL OF THIS AND SHARE.

people are actually exposing themselves? i'm laughing to heaven and back. what is the fucking point? i'm cringing so hard for them because apparently people got exposed for doing that?

what wattpad needs to go back to is people making their books, making mutuals and going! some people are getting way too invested in wattpad. at the end of the day it's still a social media account where most likely most of you don't even know each other in real life, so please stop acting like you know each other personally enough to 'expose' them. write your books and go.

people here and there are exposing each other. are you really that bothered in your life to make a new account DEDICATED to someone and write your opinion? it's not even exposing. it's your own shallow opinion that nobody gives two shits about.

my advice is if you see people making books about other established authors on wattpad, saying mean shit, ignore. do NOT comment. commenting only makes the author happier knowing people are actually reading and listening to their bullshit. report and go. some people are fighting for their lives for something that isn't even that serious.

i'm not going to lie, a lot of people on wattpad are extremely sensitive. people making opinion books want you to be upset. so what y'all do is deactivate your account after writing a whole long paragraph starting with 'i'm sorry for', trying to make everyone feel sorry for you. just let it go. these people have nothing above you. people only expose the popular accounts, anyways. you have the followers, the reads. what do they have above you?

so next time someone is exposing your friends, mutuals, even you, just report the book and ignore it. they will unpublish it bc nobody will care. honestly people are starting even more shit on here. just let it go, these people want a reaction from you.

y'all need to spread this around bc this is true shit here. you guys need this.

buh bye,
-dw