Sex, Drugs and Vampires. Chapter 2.

I began to wonder how long I had been here, I was feeling extremely drowsy. I assume this was because I had been hit over the head, and whatever else had been done to me while I was knocked out. With all this going on I was still strangely content. I could hear footsteps from outside the door, my heart quickened but I didn't feel scared.

A skinny girl came in and turned on the light as I looked around the room, I saw a syringe next to me and my H baggie laid out on the floor, half of it was gone. I realised then that the overwhelming content and drowsiness was not due to the fact I was suffering from the side effects of being hit on the head, but because somebody had injected half of my H into me. You would think I would notice that I am high but when you take as much as I do, you forget what its like to feel normal and the high becomes your normal.

The girl still had her back to me she began to turn around when she froze for a few seconds like a statue and then within an instant she was crouched in front of me.

"Well hello sugar!" She smiled at me, her voice was husky in a silky way.

I began to take in her face, she had a small slim nose, plump lips and big eyes which I now realised were bloodshot and extremely red. I didn't realise this wasn't the same woman from earlier until I saw her long hair was a burnt auburn colour.

"What is your name?" She said looking me dead in the eye.

"My name is Dean, what's yours baby?" I assumed that these people were trying to kill me, why else would they be cutting me up and injecting me with my drugs. I decided I would make the most of my last moments and try and get a good bye kiss or something along those lines.

To be honest I didn't care that they wanted to kill me, every day I was surprised to be still alive.

"Ha!" The girl let out a short laugh. "I like you, you're not like others. My name is Rose." She suddenly noticed the syringe next to me, then as if she completely changed personalities she backed up quickly.

"How did you get here?" She spoke quickly and scared, it took me by surprise, just moments ago she had seemed so confident. "I suppose a goodbye kiss isn't on the cards then." I thought to myself. Some people fear drug addicts, I have no idea why. Right now I was still high and I couldn't move if my life depended on it, and it seemed like it did.

"Some sexy fucking bitch hit me over the head. I woke up here, H pumping through my veins. I aint complaining about that though."

Her eyes then widened and she was instantly behind me. She seemed to me smelling me which I assumed I was imagining. She confirmed that I was in fact wrong when she spoke again.

"Oh my, oh my. You do smell amazing." She spoke in a concupiscent nature. She then freed my arms, they fell to my side and I slowly moved them to my lap. Rose was crouching in front of me again, her hands covered in blood. She brought her hands up to her face and sucked the blood off one of her fingers. I could only imagine this was a torture technique to freak me out, I wondered if she would be disappointed that I was just sitting unimpressed.

"Look Rose darlin' you're wasting your time, youre not gonna get a reaction out of me." I spoke casually with a smile.

"I'm so sorry." She said with a genuine look of sorrow, I was about to tell her she was completely overreacting when I saw a flash of long fangs that were not there moments ago and she began sucking the blood out of one of my wrists.

My body began to feel heavy as the blood left my wrist. Have you ever sat in a bath tub and let the water drain, feeling your body getting heaver and heavier as the water leaves the bath? Well having your blood drained form your wrist feels just like that. I didn't feel the need to fight her though, I didn't care that I was dying. I decided to look into the face of my killer, I couldn't help but see the look of confusion on her face. Before I could think any further I was gone...

Hope you like it. The next chaper will be from Rose's perspective.