"what the fuck is your problem?"

lisa feels quite embarrassed.

"did you fucking think that i was gonna try suiciding again?"

she purses her lips and looks elsewhere than lily. there's a long pause again and then a little sigh which was half laughed as well.

"wanna take a bath with me?"

lisa looks up, confused with the sudden change of personality. then looks towards the bath bomb lily was holding.

"we can talk about it while we bath together. go get your bathers if you want to join me."

she doesn't hesitate at all this time. lisa's already out of the room the second lily had said bathers. she dived into her wardrobe to find her bathers that had been buried somewhere since she had quit the team.

"i'm coming!"

lisa yells from her room, clothes already off and slipping on her bathers but when she walks to lily's room the door is closed and locked again.

"lily, open the door!"

i mean, what else is there to say? of course, there was no answer.

"lily?"

"i'm changing, wait, you impatient asshole."

for a second she had thought Lily had locked her out again. lily opened the door, revealing a mixed bikini. coral bottoms and a black triangle top.

"wowza lily."

"does it look good? i bought it while i was in aus."

"you make me gay."

lisa comments jokingly while dodging lily's attempted slap.

"get the fuck out."

lily chuckles lightly and the brings her arms back to tie her hair up to stop her hair from getting into the strongly enhanced bath water.

"by the way, i bought you a bikini too. wanna wear it?"

lily asks while walking back into her room again, sitting on her bed while holding a hair tie in between her teeth.

"i don't like bikinis, why'd you buy me one?"

"because i thought it'd look nice on you. it's the same as mine but instead, tiffany-blue top and black bottoms. i bought a whole bunch actually."

she pauses, trying to fix it perfectly into a bun, adding in bobby-pins and observing where she needed to go in the mirror.

"you can choose the pair you want."

lily slides open the mirror door, revealing her organised walk-in closet, hung and colour coded. she then bends down to one of the drawers that she had bought in for herself and pulls it out, displaying the neatly rolled up bikini tops and bottoms.

it didn't take much time for lisa to choose which two that she wanted. it was obviously the set that lily had purposely chosen for her because she knew that lisa would like it.

"you know me too well."

"i know i do. are you gonna try it on now?"

lily asks while rolling up the rejected swimwears.

"i'll change in your bathroom."

lisa didn't take any longer than five minutes to change into her not preferred bathing suit. but she looked into the mirror which showcased her entire body.

"i like bikinis."

"i know you would."

the bath bomb was already done fizzing and they were already in the bath which was way too hot for their liking, so only their feet were in it and waited until the cold water had reached all of the bath, and they finally sat after a few minutes.

"tell me when you're ready"

lisa offers.

"i'm ready"

"then spill the tea man"

it wasn't long until Lisa's phone had rung.

"hold on."

she says, telling lily to hold onto her words.

lisa doesn't move until she reads the name of the caller and she turns over to stare at lily wide-eyed.

"it's sun-hi."

"answer it."

"what?"

lisa asks.

"it's not like she can attack us from the fifth storey and run past the security guards in the lobby"

"hm."

she hums and she swipes her phone before the call ends.

"sun-hi unni?"

; lisa! how have you been? ;

"i've been re–"

; ok, enough with the chit-chat. are you home alone right now? ;

she turns over to lily again who was watching her quietly, not moving a limb and then turns on the speaker.

"no, i'm not home alone. lily is in her room."

; ok, here's what i want you to do for me. you'll walk out of the house and tell lily, you're going out with... hoseok ;

"but, i'm not on good terms with hoseok and lily knows that."

; tell her it's a meet up to sort things out. don't end the call and do what i've instructed. ;

"ok?"

lisa gets out of the bathroom and opens the door acting like she was opening her own.

"lily! where are you?"

"i'm in the bathtub!"

lily answers, going along with lisa's plan.

"i'm going out."

lisa informs lily, just the way sun-hi wanted.

"ok. have fun!"

"thanks."

; ok, go do whatever you need to go to get yourself dressed up, do not end the call. ;

sun-hi's little mind forgot the fact that she could exit the phone call and enter a messaging app which she was using with lily.

~~

roommate lily yee

3:56

hurry and change

ill come along

quick

and leave the bath water so
she doesn't hear you draining it

water waste of my bath bomb

did u see what i did there :D

stfu

~~

; done? ;

"yes."

; ok, i'll send you the address, i want you to meet me there. ;

"unni, what are we doing?"

; something i've been super excited to do with you since the day we met. you seemed like a thriller person. ;

"not really..."

; don't worry, you'll love it i promise. ;

"hopefully..."

lisa make-shift laughs.

there's a sound in the background of the call and both lily and lisa know it's not something to be confused about.

"uh, unni. was that you?"

; hm? oh, no... that was my, my dog. he's hungry. ;

"oh, ok then..."