I gasp at the scene before me. It's perfect. The sun shown right through the thicket of trees, wild flowers grew everywhere. It looked like a movie. If this was a dream, I never wanted to wake up.

"I understand that waffles are your favorite breakfast." The Piper said. I didn't want to ask how he knew. We walk to the blanket and sit down. I hear Pan chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I question, grabbing a strawberry.

"Your shirt." He replied.

"What about it?

"You might be mine, but you aren't a Queen."

"Are you a King?" I snap back smiling, catching Pan off guard for a split second. I laugh as I take a bite out of my strawberry, the juice seemed to wake me up from how tired I was.

"There's no king in Neverland, just me. Is that important to you?" He asked calmly.

"What do you mean?" I ask worried.

"That necklace." I give him a puzzled look.

"How do you know." I ask, bringing out the necklace and holding it in my hand.

"I saw the string around your neck and I got curious."

"Okay . You're right, it is important to me." I say looking up at him. The Pied Piper, the one who almost killed The Truest Believer to save himself. The most selfish boy on the island...had a crush. I could see it in his eyes. According to Felix, before I got here Pan was so strict, so rough on the boys. Worked them almost to death, no joke. And now he has a crush, on me. How cute.

Silence falls between us. Then a question hits me.

"Who is he?" I ask.

"Who's who, love?" He asked, grabbing a strawbery and taking a bite out of it.

"That little boy." I say.

"Oh Cassie. He is my youngest Lost Boy but been here the longest, besides Felix and a few other boys." Pan explained, dropping the leaves on the plate and grabbing another.

"Why did you get him. I thought you normally got teenagers and older boys."

"I do, but Cassie is different. His parents died and he was left in the streets all alone."

"Wow. I'm shocked and greatfull."

"Why greatfull, I thought you hated me." The boy smirked, thinking that I was warming up to him now, which I probably was.

"Because you save boys who can't save themselves. If you hadn't taken the boys here, they probably would have killed themselves because of depression. But shocked because when your Dad came to your island to retrieve Baelfire, you never killed him. Even though in your eye, you wanted to." I say truthfully.

"How do you know about my Father  and what he did?" Pan says, his tone getting darker.

"The Lost Boys." I sigh.

Pan then did what I wasn't prepared for. He leaned in for a kiss. I couldn't help but fall for him. I kissed him back. He deepend the kiss, my hands in his hair and his hands on my waist.

I'm glad non of the Lost Boys were here to see us. I thought I heard snickering but ignored it. Only then do I hear a rustle and I break away from the kiss, sad that it didn't go on longer.

I then noticed someone in the corner of my eye. It was Tinkerbell. I didn't want to look because if Pan met my gaze, he would see her, ask her what she was doing and the plan to get home would be over.

"I think we should get back to camp for training." Pan says.

"Okay, but can I explore a bit. Just so I know my way?" I lie.

"Of course, just be back soon."

And with that I got up and walked to Tinkerbells home. I walked in and she greeted me like she did when we first met.

"Did you get the things?" She asked.

"Tinkerbell, I'm not going back."

A/N

IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE SOONER. I HAVE ALL OF THESE CAMPS GOING ON AND CAN'T FIND ANY TIME TO WRITE. Also I had writers block. But a few days ago, I got a really good idea for my next chapter and decided to write the chapter before I forgot the idea. I got the idea for Cassie and his backround from Alice_Emma_Rose who wrote the best Peter Pan Fan fiction I have ever read. It's called Pans game and the sequel is checkmate. I really encourage you to gk read those books. I just changed the backround. The original one was that his parents died and his aunt abused him before Pan saved him. If I put a character or event in my book and I say I got the idea from someone. I give all the credit to them. So Luna isn't going home. Keep reading to find out why. Bye my Lost Girls.